Bladey degrees of separation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I once walked into a pub and as I did, Paddy Kenny got up off a chair and left. I got a beer and sat in the chair which was still warm from his arse.

Thats it.

A heartwarming, or is that arsewarming, story.

I went to school with Chris Wilders cousin. My eldest son was born the same day as Paul Beesleys in Jessops December 1996.

Just to give bladesince64 summat else to complain about :p

How tenuous can you get with your link to a blades player or management team?

I'll start us off.

My partner's Mum's best mate is Chris Wilder's wife's Auntie. :cool:

This has to be in the running for the forum’s 2019 best grammar award (apart from the A on auntie?)

My Dad's Uncle used to manage Wilder, when Wilder played for his local boys' team as a kid.

After we went up as Champions from L1, and in the players lounge that afternoon for celebrations, Wilder went to him for approval. Did we do alright, boss?

Perfect. Humble Blades, remembering who's important.

Plot twist: time to find out if he posts on here...:D

Second plot twist: probably fallen out with him at some point. Could be awkward.

My aunt, by virtue of marriage to my Mums brother (not a blood related aunt) was also Chris Morgan's aunt

I never knew this until her funeral last year when he turned up

I had to chase after Craig Alcock when he forgot his receipt at Waitrose on Eccy road

I was given my first opportunity in coaching by a bloke who was married, but split up from his wife only to start seeing his step-daughters oldest friend who used to go out with Dane Whitehouse, who incidentally I met when I went to my Dads friends uncles football presentation in a Wednesday pub when I was 13ish, he signed a beer mat for me.

I offered Manuel Thetis a 'Southend Surprise' in Dempseys.

He politely declined.

Andy Reid took his bulldog to the same vet as my cat when he was loan with the Blades. We nodded at each other to say hello and that was it.

Years later his wife and child were sat on a carousel horse next to my wife and child.

When my son was born back in the seventies, the nurse on the maternity ward in Sheffield informed me that the cot my son was laid in was accupied by Tony Currie's child the day previous. True story and proud of it.

2 Are true, ones a lie...??

My piggy mate was at the same table as Chris Wilder at a wedding a couple of months ago

I once bit Paddy Kennys eyebrow off

I met Stephen Quinn in that Irish pub on Tripped Lane.

Back
Top Bottom