BladesPod: Wolves review & Newcastle preview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Beans

Reaction score

Afternoon all,

Quick podcast here with Roygbiv picking over the draw with Wolves, the ridiculousness of Adama Traore, the FA Cup draw with Fylde, and a look ahead to Newcastle on Thursday, who may be the weirdest team in the league.

Thanks as always for listening and UTB!

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/bladespod/id1309198119?mt=2

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6wLq5qaiQ123cLHHMnTixJ

When you say "quick" you actually mean "standard length" don't you?!

Nice one fellas, thankyou, will you be recording a extra one after Newcastle ? Or waiting till after the Norwich game?

Good stuff guys. I am driving to Croydon tomorrow, so that is first hour and half listening taken care of.

Keep up the fine work.

Listened to most of it tonight. Some good points. Not sure what Roygbiv has been smoking with his JCR comparisons though. Tenuous to say the least.

Was genuinely impressed with Wolves and especially Traore. We played really well and competed with another top side. Hoping we start turning these points into 3.

Cheers as always gents.Really helps me get through the latter part of my shift.And ever a need for an American guest perspective...😁👍

Listened to most of it tonight. Some good points. Not sure what Roygbiv has been smoking with his JCR comparisons though. Tenuous to say the least.

Was genuinely impressed with Wolves and especially Traore. We played really well and competed with another top side. Hoping we start turning these points into 3.

You mock but you've never seen them both in the same room

You mock but you've never seen them both in the same room

Having heard that bit of the pod now I can see why you made the comparison, Roy. I've said this a number of times before, but JCR is a "fun player" - fun to watch, fun to talk about, fun to make fun of. Traore is exactly the same. Others in the same vein are Akinfenwa at Wycombe, Chris Porter and, dare I say it, Nuhiu at the Pigs.

Great pod. Me and my dad both went and saw the game a bit different, Wolves battered us in the last 20 and we got away with one.

Having heard that bit of the pod now I can see why you made the comparison, Roy. I've said this a number of times before, but JCR is a "fun player" - fun to watch, fun to talk about, fun to make fun of. Traore is exactly the same. Others in the same vein are Akinfenwa at Wycombe, Chris Porter and, dare I say it, Nuhiu at the Pigs.

This is sort of what I was trying to get across. Obviously ability wise there is no contest but they are both frustratingly brilliant just with completely different levels of talent

Back
Top Bottom