BladesPod: Ramsdale, farewell to Henderson, and 1 realistic signing from each Premier League team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Beans

Reaction score
Afternoon all - me and old Roygbiv discuss the Blades' first major signing of the summer (no, not Wes Foderingham) and bid a fond farewell to Dean Henderson. Next, we try to find next season's Ravel Morrison/Jack Rodwell from the released lists, before picking out one realistic* signing from every Premier League team.

Thanks as always for listening, and UTB!

Plus on Spotify and Apple.

*Some may be more realistic than others. Your mileage may vary.

image.jpg
just spent a very pleasant hour listening to my two favourite podcasters in my nearest square in kyiv while watching the hotties.

nice bit of podcasting.

think it’s fair to say if we get chambers, buendia and a decent striker in during the remainder of the transfer window wilder will have done an awesome job.

eternal gratitude for the value lads, massive thanks from the banks of the dnieper.

View attachment 89235
just spent a very pleasant hour listening to my two favourite podcasters in my nearest square in kyiv while watching the hotties.

nice bit of podcasting.

think it’s fair to say if we get chambers, buendia and a decent striker in during the remainder of the transfer window wilder will have done an awesome job.

eternal gratitude for the value lads, massive thanks from the banks of the dnieper.
It's always nice to see a hottie who is also musically talented

Shane Duffy definitely in boyzone (I’m not ashamed to know that...)

Edit - it’s actually Keith Duffy...I know nothing.

Afternoon all - me and old Roygbiv discuss the Blades' first major signing of the summer (no, not Wes Foderingham) and bid a fond farewell to Dean Henderson. Next, we try to find next season's Ravel Morrison/Jack Rodwell from the released lists, before picking out one realistic* signing from every Premier League team.

Thanks as always for listening, and UTB!

Plus on Spotify and Apple.

*Some may be more realistic than others. Your mileage may vary.

Some quality pronunciations there boys!! Almost like native speakers!!

Great listen.

I'm completely with Roy on his 'meh' attitude to the fixtures. You normally red circle the big home games, aways you might make, boxing day etc.
There's just no point this year.

In fact it left me so underwhelmed, I can't even be arsed to find the Partridge shrug gif.

Despite my suicidal post, please keep it up lads.

Back
Top Bottom