Blades v Spurs - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All the talk's going to be about the VAR (and VAR is absolutely, definitively, wank) but that's a really poor goal to concede. Still, that's another game that at the start of the season I was willing to write off and look for points elsewhere and we're fractions from a deserved win.

I think we've been robbed today

Fuckin brilliant again

All the talk's going to be about the VAR (and VAR is absolutely, definitively, wank) but that's a really poor goal to concede. Still, that's another game that at the start of the season I was willing to write off and look for points elsewhere and we're fractions from a deserved win.

Another Liverpool

To be fair, the goal taken away would have been the equaliser, which we eventually got. I don't think it's quite accurate to say it should have been 2-1, as there's no way of knowing if we would have got that second.

No, not robbed, given away.

But, onwards and upwards.
I'm thinking about the VAR decision. I can't understand how they have drawn the lines where they have. They are pretending the tech is perfect when it isn't.

The goal against is a shocker but we will concede goals against these teams, they put you under pressure. Great performance and a good point but bloody hell

I'm thinking about the VAR decision. I can't understand how they have drawn the lines where they have. They are pretending the tech is perfect when it isn't.

The goal against is a shocker but we will concede goals against these teams, they put you under pressure. Great performance and a good point but bloody hell

Agreed, the goal against is a shocker but these lads can get away with murder, love em.

It’s not ‘Sheffield’ it’s ‘Sheffield United’, ‘Sheffield United’, ‘Sheffield United’. Tony Gale is a full weight annoying as fuck fucking twat.

It’s not ‘Sheffield’ it’s ‘Sheffield United’, ‘Sheffield United’, ‘Sheffield United’. Tony Gale is a full weight annoying as fuck fucking twat.

It’s a compliment. There’s one team in the city in the minds of these people, it’s us.

I understood that technology would only be brought into game to improve it, and be fit for purpose VAR does neither.

If Liverpool or Citeh had scored that Sky would be having a wank fest we never credit we deserve.

Back
Top Bottom