Blades v Hull - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So good, I've watched it twice and will probably watch those goals several times this week.

Two bullet headers and a worldie from the superb David McGoldrick.

What a time for Enda to go on a scoring streak! 3 in 4 games after 1 in about the previous 70!

Enda's goal from a superb Baldock cross too.

Lol at the marking on that 1st goal :D
and the third is almost a comedy goal with their lad waiting for the ball to land on his head before Stevens nicks it!

I feel (a little bit) sorry for Long his defence sold him short today.

Hard to tell from the highlights, but I’m assuming it’s another clever bit of blocking by us, something that we’ve used to good effect over the last month or so.

It's actually hilarious. Not only is he in oceans of space when he heads he, he's clearly run from deep completely unimpeded! That entire lane was empty.

It wasn't much better for the third. How can they keep letting runners through like that?

What a pity Fleck didn't finish that one at the end, though fair play to him for congratulating the 'keeper. Fair play also too the Hull fans dotted about who applauded McGoldrick's second.

Hard to tell from the highlights, but I’m assuming it’s another clever bit of blocking by us, something that we’ve used to good effect over the last month or so.

Need to see it again but whatever happened McGoldrick’s shirt was halfway off his back just as the corner came in. For a moment I thought the ref had stopped play to warn the defender but nope, 1-0 :D

So good, I've watched it twice and will probably watch those goals several times this week.

Two bullet headers and a worldie from the superb David McGoldrick.

What a time for Enda to go on a scoring streak! 3 in 4 games after 1 in about the previous 70!

Enda's goal from a superb Baldock cross too.

From a Crainie pass out to Baldock as well. Back to how we play best.

I like that token argument about who was supposed to be picking up McGoldrick on the first goal. I'd forgotten the hallmarks of a well-drilled Adkins defence.

Hull's own highlights are the best ones I've seen, got proper replays with different angles so you can watch McGoldrick's shot sail in time and again :)

I listened to TalkBloke yesterday where Michael Gray (an ex Pig) was at S6. He confidently predicted that Barry Bannana's goal would be the 'goal of the weekend' even though he didn't know what it was up against. Typical arrogant pig shite.

Back
Top Bottom