Official Blades social media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Many won't be bothered, I appreciate, but the Sheffield United twitter account finally has more followers than the Sheffield Wednesday account (306K to 303K). Twitter is a good way of measuring someone/something's global appeal. Obviously the major factor is the spotlight of being in the Premier League and long may it continue. Still some way to go before we compete with Manchester United's 21 million twitter followers though!

Many won't be bothered, I appreciate, but the Sheffield United twitter account finally has more followers than the Sheffield Wednesday account (306K to 303K). Twitter is a good way of measuring someone/something's global appeal. Obviously the major factor is the spotlight of being in the Premier League and long may it continue. Still some way to go before we compete with Manchester United's 21 million twitter followers though!

But Wednesday brought 3 thousand fans to qpr on a Friday night .....

Our Instagram account has 190K followers (rising daily) whilst theirs has 70K.

One can only imagine the depth of their depression right now.

When they think about how they were one game from the Premier league when we had our lowest finish in 30 years.

Now they're average as fuck with an aging squad, a dodgy owner and looking up at us on the global stage.

Not Blades social but.. Lord Farquaad instead.

Bit awkward when Zivkovic was just stood in the car park though. Looked like he'd just got out of a taxi wondering if he was in the right place... Meanwhile, we have a film crew following Berge around
Was their conversation in Dutch/Flemish language?

Back
Top Bottom