Official Blades social media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Believe it was the game Muscat head butted Paddy Kenny at half time and there was a brawl in the tunnel. That documentary is hilarious (and cringeworthy) in equal measures.
Cheers, what did he say to Jody?

Sorry to stray off topic, but do the club put these videos out with subtitle options normally? It's something they should be considering, if not.
Yes on you tube but the voice recognition subtitle software struggle to have the right words if the speaker has a strong accent (such as Paul Beesley) and last week I had it on for the interview with Callum Robinson and Oli McBurnie and the subtitles often didnt make sense

Yes on you tube but the voice recognition subtitle software struggle to have the right words if the speaker has a strong accent (such as Paul Beesley) and last week I had it on for the interview with Callum Robinson and Oli McBurnie and the subtitles often didnt make sense

I hope the Club reads this & makes the extra effort to transcribe them properly. There's no reason, in this day & age, why our fans with impartial hearing should miss out.

But, as above - the Robinson & McBurnie interview was difficult for a lot over a certain age. Funny lads, but not the brightest.

I hope the Club reads this & makes the extra effort to transcribe them properly. There's no reason, in this day & age, why our fans with impartial hearing should miss out.

But, as above - the Robinson & McBurnie interview was difficult for a lot over a certain age. Funny lads, but not the brightest.
In fairness they both admitted as much

Jody Morris? What was that about?

Was to do with when Kevin Muscat Nutted Paddy at the Den in the tunnel at half time and Morgs wanted to end up killing Muscat in the process and went on one at half time after Muscat and Paddy both got sent off.

If I remember correctly Liddell and Geary scored two world class goals that night with Jags ending up in goal 🤣

After the match Warnock walked onto the pitch and said serves you right for Muscat that to Jody Morris Paul Ifill and a few others.

A surprising misstep for our usually tidy social media team.

Worst of all, they’ve misspelt Martin Cranie’s name...

Just for an idea at the start of the season Wendy had twice as many twitter followers

This weekend we will probably over take them on Twitter.. the PL effect in action

View attachment 68804
View attachment 68805
We have now overtaken them. I have a funny feeling they bought a lot of followers, Norwich certainly have.

The Berge news has been a huge PR win for us, Man United being linked with him (however random that was) was also great for our profile.
Increases our interest and fanbase no end.

All good stuff but I'd swap it all for a bloody upgrade on the frankly embarrassing 'big' screen at BDTBL. I thought the screen content/editing/ interest at Millwall was light years ahead of us. If they can do it so well, why is ours so utterly crap?

All good stuff but I'd swap it all for a bloody upgrade on the frankly embarrassing 'big' screen at BDTBL. I thought the screen content/editing/ interest at Millwall was light years ahead of us. If they can do it so well, why is ours so utterly crap?

It is extremely pony.

Grab a granny night adverts, transitions from Actua Soccer 3, Supertram adverts, and that confetti effect need to go.

Get the guy who edits all our videos to make some stuff that wasn't included on a PC magazine cover disk.

And while we're at it... pleeeeeeease show who's coming on / going off for subs! I'm alright with our players but so many times this season I haven't had a bloody clue who's coming on for the opposition eg Eric Garcia for City the other night. Surely they can interrupt the 90 minutes of ads to just show a player's name for 20 seconds?!

Surely they can interrupt the 90 minutes of ads to just show a player's name for 20 seconds?!

I'm getting nostalgic for the two dopey birds on the tram or the crappy stills of steel canal barges.

Back
Top Bottom