Official Blades social media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
Said this before and stand by it, the social media team is so good. I hope they read this forum..

Think for the benefit of those not on social media we should share highlights to this thread for them to view..

tweeted one hour ago

As somebody above said, if tech maestro Foxy , could get these to auto appear on here, or somebody links them, so us who aren't on InstaSnap etc can see them, it would be great.

Half of Wendy's Twitter followers will be the Chancer's doing and he's probably still at it. I hope one of their followers is HMRC to keep a close eye on them when announcing "innovations" like 10 year season tickets 🤣

Seriously though on Twitter the Pigs have had over a two year head start on us when you look at the time of signing up.

Said this before and stand by it, the social media team is so good. I hope they read this forum..

Think for the benefit of those not on social media we should share highlights to this thread for them to view..

tweeted one hour ago

One boring thing to note on this is the number of likes and retweets.

Still well behind some EPL teams but it's impressive numbers. Csn only be good for the global brand.

Told you it was boring.

One boring thing to note on this is the number of likes and retweets.

Still well behind some EPL teams but it's impressive numbers. Csn only be good for the global brand.

Told you it was boring.

Oh completely.the numbers certainly lag behind other PL clubs. Bournemouth have a healthy following

Just for an idea at the start of the season Wendy had twice as many twitter followers

This weekend we will probably over take them on Twitter.. the PL effect in action

View attachment 68804
View attachment 68805
We are already miles ahead on Instagram which, my son tells me, is used far more by the younger generation. We have 178k followers to their 70k. This city is ours.

This career was advertised a few months ago and referred to on here. Can't be arsed to travel the site after a few beers. It was a very low salary and based on what they do they should be asking for an increased contract. Well done to who does this if you read this. I'm sure you do😎

Some serious contract comments there from CW 😲

Hope the togetherness is still there.

Smart to remind players and agents who has the last say I reckon.

We are already miles ahead on Instagram which, my son tells me, is used far more by the younger generation. We have 178k followers to their 70k. This city is ours.

we certainly are and one thing that matters to the younger generation is Tik Tok

we are verified with 50k followers

wednesday on the other hand don’t even have it and a girl who is no more than 10 has the handle SheffieldWednesday.

Back
Top Bottom