Blades send scout/s to Dijon PSG game tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cerberus Blade

Reaction score
Read this somewhere. Apparently we have sent a scout, or scouts, to watch this game tonight. It's suggested we probably aren't eyeing any PSG players (too expensive) but we may well be looking closely at some Dijon players.

Hope so! I hear they're mustard!

Hopefully a PSG player Dijon are bottom and the top scorer has 3. Nobody on the assists chart either.

Read this somewhere. Apparently we have sent a scout, or scouts, to watch this game tonight. It's suggested we probably aren't eyeing any PSG players (too expensive) but we may well be looking closely at some Dijon players.

English or French ?

This is good news if so. The French league is one we should be scouting extensively.

Interesting. Us, Chelsea, Forest, Norwich & Blackburn in attendance. Mounir Chouiar and Bryan Soumare the supposed targets.

It's an excuse for a piss up on expenses isn't it?
A jamboree?

Dave from Blackburn’s 40th and they’ve not seen each other since they passed out of scout school 18 years ago.

So they’ve all got it approved by their clubs to go and watch Dijon player Balmont in the hope that he doesn’t get off the bench.

They haven’t all gone to the game, but they’re all writing the same report “balmont didn’t play” Before getting on the 1664.

The wives have all gone to Leeds to watch Magic Mike Live.

Dave from Blackburn’s 40th and they’ve not seen each other since they passed out of scout school 18 years ago.

So they’ve all got it approved by their clubs to go and watch Dijon player Balmont in the hope that he doesn’t get off the bench.

They haven’t all gone to the game, but they’re all writing the same report “balmont didn’t play” Before getting on the 1664.

The wives have all gone to Leeds to watch Magic Mike Live.
Once tried a bottle of alcohol free kronenbourg 1664. It's a bit like going down on your sister. It tastes the same but you know its wrong.

2-1 to bottom of the league Dijon in injury time.

A mate of mine did some scouting for various clubs around 5/6 years ago. He basically went and watched a game and compiled a report and would then provide reports to various clubs individually using his base report. I’d guess that all the clubs quoted as ‘sending scouts’ have probably sent one bloke in a pair of Umbro trackies and a long Umbro coat and will all use his data.

99.9% of games in the top European leagues (tier 1 and 2) are watched by ‘scouts’. The pertinent information is then just bought by interested parties.

This is why it makes me laugh when people say “we should be scouting the outer Mongolian third division” because we probably already are and aren’t seeing anything we like.

Maybe Mousset has tipped the club off over a few players? Probably putting 2+2 together and getting 5, but I always found it helpful during my Football Manager years to ask new players for recommendations.

Yep very tasty

Maybe Mousset has tipped the club off over a few players? Probably putting 2+2 together and getting 5, but I always found it helpful during my Football Manager years to ask new players for recommendations.

Could more likely be a Van Winkel tip I reckon. He has an understanding of the European leagues

Could more likely be a Van Winkel tip I reckon. He has an understanding of the European leagues
Van Winkle; alerted by keen Dijon (talent).

I could get a job at the Star.

Back
Top Bottom