Blades send scout/s to Dijon PSG game tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cerberus Blade

Reaction score
Read this somewhere. Apparently we have sent a scout, or scouts, to watch this game tonight. It's suggested we probably aren't eyeing any PSG players (too expensive) but we may well be looking closely at some Dijon players.

Hope so! I hear they're mustard!

BladeInIreland

Reaction score
Hopefully a PSG player Dijon are bottom and the top scorer has 3. Nobody on the assists chart either.

blademark

Reaction score
Read this somewhere. Apparently we have sent a scout, or scouts, to watch this game tonight. It's suggested we probably aren't eyeing any PSG players (too expensive) but we may well be looking closely at some Dijon players.

Hope so! I hear they're mustard!
English or French ?

Ricky

-
Reaction score
This is good news if so. The French league is one we should be scouting extensively.

Nicolaus_Copernicus

Reaction score
Interesting. Us, Chelsea, Forest, Norwich & Blackburn in attendance. Mounir Chouiar and Bryan Soumare the supposed targets.

SwissBlade

Reaction score
It's an excuse for a piss up on expenses isn't it?
A jamboree?
Dave from Blackburn’s 40th and they’ve not seen each other since they passed out of scout school 18 years ago.

So they’ve all got it approved by their clubs to go and watch Dijon player Balmont in the hope that he doesn’t get off the bench.

They haven’t all gone to the game, but they’re all writing the same report “balmont didn’t play” Before getting on the 1664.

The wives have all gone to Leeds to watch Magic Mike Live.

Cheesebored

Reaction score
Dave from Blackburn’s 40th and they’ve not seen each other since they passed out of scout school 18 years ago.

So they’ve all got it approved by their clubs to go and watch Dijon player Balmont in the hope that he doesn’t get off the bench.

They haven’t all gone to the game, but they’re all writing the same report “balmont didn’t play” Before getting on the 1664.

The wives have all gone to Leeds to watch Magic Mike Live.
Once tried a bottle of alcohol free kronenbourg 1664. It's a bit like going down on your sister. It tastes the same but you know its wrong.

blademark

Reaction score
2-1 to bottom of the league Dijon in injury time.

derekacorah

Reaction score
A mate of mine did some scouting for various clubs around 5/6 years ago. He basically went and watched a game and compiled a report and would then provide reports to various clubs individually using his base report. I’d guess that all the clubs quoted as ‘sending scouts’ have probably sent one bloke in a pair of Umbro trackies and a long Umbro coat and will all use his data.

99.9% of games in the top European leagues (tier 1 and 2) are watched by ‘scouts’. The pertinent information is then just bought by interested parties.

This is why it makes me laugh when people say “we should be scouting the outer Mongolian third division” because we probably already are and aren’t seeing anything we like.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom