Blades Patch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

United's Arab Emirate

Nude Member
Reaction score
Good morning Blades,
Does anyone know where you can buy an embroidered Blades patch (same as the ones on the shirt, shorts etc)?
Years ago, they were available in the club shop.
Thanks in advance for any help.

UTB

Good morning Blades,
Does anyone know where you can buy an embroidered Blades patch (same as the ones on the shirt, shorts etc)?

UTB
My lad got some a couple of years ago online, I think they came from Thailand.
Google is your friend for things like this!

s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sheffiel...950925?hash=item4460ed754d:g:E7gAAOSwcONerzBR

Good morning Blades,

UTB
I got one from Suggs. In 1980. If that helps.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, on this occasion, Google isn't being very friendly 😁

A quick Google search came up with these two!

Good morning Blades,

UTB
As you walk down the ramp into the Moor market there's a stall on the right that sells all sorts of old badges and patches, etc. Might be worth a try unless you actually live in the UAE in which case probably not.

1st one is from 2018 and states 0 available.
2nd one = " This is not a patch, it's a digital downloadable file for your embroidery machine."

I've enquired about the possibility of reproducing these. I'm told minimum order is 25, which I think would be a good start. I've asked for a price.
Couple of things though. This forum would be the outlet so would need Foxy permission (I'm not looking to profit) and also would it infringe any copyright? I have no idea.

I've enquired about the possibility of reproducing these. I'm told minimum order is 25, which I think would be a good start. I've asked for a price.
Couple of things though. This forum would be the outlet so would need Foxy permission (I'm not looking to profit) and also would it infringe any copyright? I have no idea.
Undoubtedly it will infringe copyright and Foxy will get locked up.
Put Bert down for one. 😁

Yes, I think the fact that we are now in the PL is the reason why they aren't freely available.

If the OP lives in the UAE, pop down to your local material souq and someone will knock you one up I'm sure.

Couple of things though. This forum would be the outlet so would need @Foxy permission (I'm not looking to profit) and also would it infringe any copyright? I have no idea.

100% infringe copyright and whilst there are a number who appear to be currently still doing so, it is more actively and aggressively protected with our new standing at the 'top table'.

As a site, I therefore couldn't get behind or actively encourage such... If anyone wants one of our logo though 🤣

100% infringe copyright and whilst there are a number who appear to be currently still doing so, it is more actively and aggressively protected with our new standing at the 'top table'.

As a site, I therefore couldn't get behind or actively encourage such... If anyone wants one of our logo though 🤣
Seems like any design is possible.

Thanks, unfortunately the top one sold 2 years ago and the bottom one is just the digital file.

Back
Top Bottom