Blades: NBC Promoted Documentary

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought a barrel of maggots is what they found when they finally managed to drain the pitch at Hillsborough after the flood waters receeded.

Some say there's no such thing as bad publicity , I doubt Ched would agree, but lets just get our name out there for something good for a change and argue the finer points later.
I liked it...…..👍

Great watch. Really good. Nice to see the likes of Deano and John Garrett going into detail about us.

Putting your propensity for outrage to one side for a moment, I tend to agree that a Barrel of Maggots does have a ring of absurdity to it.

But can we put aside his propensity for outrage , when he has been advised on more than one occasion by doctors, friends and well wishers such as myself that anything more than mild disappointment is not in his best interests ?

Personally , I just hope that he has had the wisdom to sign up for the Sun Life over 60's Plan .........

Who's the bloke singing the greasy chip butty song (cringe?). There's no context to who he is. As for 'barrel' of magnet?!?!?! & the wrong number of 'na's' :rolleyes:

Yeah, who the feck was he? At first I thought I should have known as it didn't pop up with his name but I've never seen the bloke in my life. Should have much preferred the "programmes 3 quid*" bloke.

*£3.50

Reactions: MKY
But can we put aside his propensity for outrage , when he has been advised on more than one occasion by doctors, friends and well wishers such as myself that anything more than mild disappointment is not in his best interests ?

Personally , I just hope that he has had the wisdom to sign up for the Sun Life over 60's Plan .........

That made him worse though as he was extra-outraged he didn't get a free pen.

Yeah, who the feck was he? At first I thought I should have known as it didn't pop up with his name but I've never seen the bloke in my life. Should have much preferred the "programmes 3 quid*" bloke.

*£3.50
probably a mate of the producer or something.

Thanks for posting this
Was a bit emotional for myself
seeing my 2 daughters who went to parliament
when they were really small

They've moved it to over 60 now? The fucking bastards, I was looking forward to my free pen next year.....

Back
Top Bottom