Blades Article

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You read that and it's even more puzzling as to why we are where we are. Other than the CW influence, there's no logic in it. Fucked if I know.

You read that and it's even more puzzling as to why we are where we are. Other than the CW influence, there's no logic in it. Fucked if I know.
It really is a testament to the man management skills of Wilder and Knill. Not only are we performing above all expections at the moment but we’re playing some of the best football I’ve ever seen- all on only a fraction of the budgets that pretty much every other team in the league is in.

What a glorious time to be a blade— even if we fall by the wayside, nothing can take away from this fantastic start we’ve had. (Though I would be gutted if we don’t smash the pigs in January).

It really is a testament to the man management skills of Wilder and Knill. Not only are we performing above all expections at the moment but we’re playing some of the best football I’ve ever seen- all on only a fraction of the budgets that pretty much every other team in the league is in.

What a glorious time to be a blade— even if we fall by the wayside, nothing can take away from this fantastic start we’ve had. (Though I would be gutted if we don’t smash the pigs in January).

CW has turned the whole fucking concept of football upside down. No money + journeymen footballers = top of the league. I bet some of the chairmen up and down the country who've been chucking their millions away are measuring the rope as we speak.

Is it a Blade writing that. How many references to the Bouncing Day massacre. Ccv looked at ease against pigs
Fleck scores a clever free kick v pigs
Clarke scored a brace v pigs
Duffy scored the winner v pigs

Good and accurate write up mind.

Is it a Blade writing that. How many references to the Bouncing Day massacre. Ccv looked at ease against pigs
Fleck scores a clever free kick v pigs
Clarke scored a brace v pigs
Duffy scored the winner v pigs

Good and accurate write up mind.
I think it’s just a happy coincidence that the best performances for a lot of the players who started on Saturday was against ‘the massive’.

And it was on TV...

Indeed it was it just felt like (and I’m not complaining) that they crowbarred in any reference they could to the derby. E.g Clarke got a double against league leaders Wolves as well as a team languishing in the bottom half.

I think Harry Bassett had the same idea.

Bassets players were more industrial playing a very affective high tempo game. Fortunately he had Deane and Agana who turned out to be real stars and could win games by themselves.

The weird thing is this team has no stars. In fact up front is the weakest part of our team. If we had Deane in this side we’d win the league. Another weird observation is we play with real quality, sometimes it’s like watching Barcelona.

Makes no sense how so many of our players look so good with so much ability and quality. It’s like a miracle ha ha.

Indeed it was it just felt like (and I’m not complaining) that they crowbarred in any reference they could to the derby. E.g Clarke got a double against league leaders Wolves as well as a team languishing in the bottom half.

I know, I’m saying the writer might have referenced the derby because it’s the only Blades game he’s seen. Who knows!

I think there are two key reasons why we are so fluid and look a classy side. Firstly Wilder only brings in players who are technically sound, and comfortable on the ball, and then the training is all about players who don't have the ball finding space and providing options to the man with the ball.
Whoever has the ball can usually see 2 or 3 passes are "on" and one or two of the options are forwards not back and sidewards...
Long may it continue.

You put it like that and I' have to ask wtf was Chris Wilder doing putting out a team like that? For the love of god, Wilder OUT. Before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom