Blades 3-2 Hull City 05/06

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't know how he got away with pulling the Hull players leg. I spotted it from the back row of the kop.

What a game that was, when Unsworth scored that, I knew it was going to be our year.

Great atmosphere at that game, plenty of action, drama and a great end to the game.

Just getting home and a Hull fan called P&G and called Kenny a see you next Tuesday.

Somehow made it even sweeter

Me and my bro' at that game, stuck in traffic on the way home behind this coach from Hull, suddenly this very irate Hull fan appears in the back window, fist shaking, spit flying out the mouth offering to fight us both and... it was a woman! Our kid turns to me, 'what's all that about?' And we started laughing, of course it got worse, I let a gap open up between the vehicles as she was just flipping out and then a police car nips into the gap one of them gets out gets in the coach and sorted it out. Crazy man (they had a 'Lord Nelson' or 'Admiral Nelson' flag in the coach).

One of my favourite games at the Lane. A word for Paul Ifill who scored about 11 goals from the wing that season and didn't get the praise he deserved in my view at the time.

When Unsworth scored the noise was deafening!

Back
Top Bottom