Billy Sharp - New banner for the Kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another great stat for Billy!

Sky Sports Statto‏Verified account @SkySportsStatto 21h21 hours ago
26bd.png
@billysharp10 has scored his 23rd @SkyBetChamp goal this season, the highest league total by a @SUFC_tweets player in the top 2 divisions since Derek Pace scored 26 goals in the old 2nd division in 1960-61

We did!

Thank you - hopefully yeah. That’s the vision and seeing this one through has naturally made me wonder “what next?”..!

Ah the league game, I see what you mean – the record was for the league, and I forgot that went to pens.

I’m obviously biased towards the eras I’ve been able to watch from 91 onwards, but the fact we don’t have anything for Brian Deane or Alan Kelly anywhere in the ground seems like a gap. It would be nice to honour some of the notable historical names too.

First game since Coventry away in April 2016 where Sharp scores and we lose. First where that’s happened at the Lane since Peterborough in Jan 2016.

Banner ahhhhhhht.
Hull (h), 14/08/18.

Ah LoughboroBlade, as someone who has learned the hard way, you should have said League...

Anyway, another incredible run for Billy ended on 22nd December in the 1-1 draw at Ipswich. Prior to this game, United had won the 21 previous consecutive League games in which he scored (the run started with the 3-2 away win at Oxford on Mar. 7th, 2017.)
All nine games in the 2017-18 season where Sharp scored in the League, we won.

Back
Top Bottom