Billy Sharp - New banner for the Kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All this suggests we need strong and stable leadership, in the forum interests, on this. Possibly by someone who is always very clear.

I think you’re talking about different Banksy’s
There's more than one :eek:

Just be my luck when I caught a guy spraying 'Nob Head' on the front of my house last trick or treat night was lying when he said he was Banksy and it would double the value of my house.

Last edited:
There's more than one :eek:

Just be my luck when I caught a guy spraying 'Nob Head' on the front of my house last trick or treat night was lying when he said he was Banksy and it would double the value of my house.
Did he tell you about his save against Pele in the World Cup?

No Currie?

article-2266585-1719490B000005DC-148_306x423.jpg
This number 10 wasn't bad either

CLwRIdLVEAAdm8t.jpg

Update on the go fund me.

"Great news! The flag should be up this season and will hopefully be in place for some - if not all - of the remaining home games.

We are overwhelmed by the support this campaign has received - as is Billy who messaged us stating he'd be "made up" if it comes off. That was the sole intention of this project as a way of thanking the King of goalscorers for the delight he's brought us in a Blades shirt.

We understand that we live in a world where everybody wants everything yesterday, but, rest assured, we are working tirelessly to get this over the line. Discussions are still ongoing with the Club.

Further updates will be posted accordingly.
Help spread the word!"

So that's nice.

Update on the go fund me.

"Great news! The flag should be up this season and will hopefully be in place for some - if not all - of the remaining home games.

We are overwhelmed by the support this campaign has received - as is Billy who messaged us stating he'd be "made up" if it comes off. That was the sole intention of this project as a way of thanking the King of goalscorers for the delight he's brought us in a Blades shirt.

We understand that we live in a world where everybody wants everything yesterday, but, rest assured, we are working tirelessly to get this over the line. Discussions are still ongoing with the Club.

Further updates will be posted accordingly.
Help spread the word!"

So that's nice.
It’s not a case of wanting things yesterday, the next 4 home games are crucial so it really needs to be ready for the first one of them.

Gunna look a bit pointless if we are out of the promotion race by the time it’s up.

Discussions?

Can we put a flag up?

No

Go on

No

We’ll tell Billy

Erm, we’ll get back to you.

It’s not a case of wanting things yesterday, the next 4 home games are crucial so it really needs to be ready for the first one of them.

Gunna look a bit pointless if we are out of the promotion race by the time it’s up.
Well aren’t you a bundle of joy. I’m doing all I can to get it up, as quickly as I can.

I’m really sorry if my efforts aren’t quite up to your standard and I offer my heartfelt apologies in advance should it not be in place for the Bristol City game.

It’s not a “promotion banner”. It’s a banner paying homage to Billy Sharp. How this season ends is irrelevant in the case of this banner. Should we miss out on promotion; you want to lay a portion of the blame on me and/or the people involved for not getting a banner up in time?

Leave off mate. Don’t need the negativity.

What on earth makes you think he would be sold?

I was joking really.
It’s always Sod’s law though that whenever you do a banner for a player or manager, then we get rid not long after.
However I really think Sharp could be at BL for many years, maybe potentially a future coach, then manager.

I was joking really.
It’s always Sod’s law though that whenever you do a banner for a player or manager, then we get rid not long after.
However I really think Sharp could be at BL for many years, maybe potentially a future coach, then manager.

I sincerely hope not. Very few ex players have made it successfully into management for us. The current one is an outstanding exception of course. I'd rather remember Billy, when he's hung up his boots, as a prolific goalscorer and great Captain, than a failed coach or manager. I'm sure they could find him a nice cushy job out of the firing line though. When's TC retire?

Sharpy had better not be sold in the Summer, would be a shame if the new banner had a life cycle of only 4 home games.
It would be even more disappointing if the new banner only had a wash cycle of about 4 times before the colours started to run. "Billy Sharp Scares Girls" wouldn't look good.

Billy can do no wrong i am still waiting for his star outside the Townhall , making Billy Captain was a absoulute master stroke

Banner looks great , would be nice to get some different banners hung from the upper tier like the sort of stuff you see at old Trafford , he's one if our own ectScreenshot_20190330-103334_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom