Billy Sharp - New banner for the Kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

While we are on this subject, there is/was a Birdwell Blades flag on the kop. Not sure if it’s still there but does anyone know the people behind it?

I remember that. Can't recollect seeing it for a while. There was also an Elsecar Blades flag back left of the kop as you face the pitch, that's disparu aussi

If we got promoted Billy would almost be a legend for his efforts over the last 4 seasons - even if he came from Watford...

...but he doesn’t - Billy the man was born on Shoreham, and as a player he kept coming back. He’s the leading scorer this century and yet he runs his arse off for HIS team and passes to Didsy for a tap in rather than shoot for himself. FFS he even gave Didsy the pen against “them”.

Considering what players are like, and how they are rewarded in the modern era, if William Sharp can lead us out just one time in the Prem League, for me he will be our greatest legend. Others have been great - Hagan, Shaw and my very own TC - but never with a heart so red and white to the core.

Total Fucking Magic - Donated!

View attachment 49754 bromtom - how about editing this and getting Billy on as well?

Adds new meaning to the word ours!

Could do, Billy and maybe a few others in front of him, Fleck, JOC, Bash etc, but I don't want to step on any toes. Maybe when this gets done GallonOfMagnet can make a little fact sheet on how to get stuff done and we can have a go.

View attachment 49715

He was born and raised a Blade. He just loves scoring goals, especially in front of the Shoreham Kop.

He is Billy Sharp and we want to pay homage to this legend by erecting a large banner in his name on the Kop at Bramall Lane.

We are currently in contact with the Club about sizing and positioning. An initial position has been identified (as shown in the photo). With the help of both you and the club, let’s make this vision a reality.

Long-term, the aim is to add colour to our beloved Kop which, in turn, will help improve the atmosphere of what is already one of the most intimidating football grounds in the UK.

Any funds raised that are not used in any way towards this individual campaign will be put towards similar future campaigns.

https://www.gofundme.com/billy-sharp-banner
What’s happening with this then?

In my opinion the whole back panel of the kop should have a mural along the back with Blades legends I don't know if https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?members/presty.22/ does wall art but he would be the right person for the club to approach. Billy, Wilder and Curry in the middle with Woody, Deano, William Foulke, Hagan, Edwards, as it spreads to the sides. The banner for Billy is an excellent start.

No Currie?

article-2266585-1719490B000005DC-148_306x423.jpg

Morning fellas,

Only just seen this thread. Will happily donate. The most iconic image of Billy and the fans is surely the Northampton promotion ones..

Attachments

• 07846EED-616E-4205-94CE-F664D63E903B.jpeg
    07846EED-616E-4205-94CE-F664D63E903B.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 0F5D001B-E293-4991-8349-FCE5008712EB.jpeg
    0F5D001B-E293-4991-8349-FCE5008712EB.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33
Much prefer a Che Guevara style banner of our Chrissie. Maybe the classic Krays pose with Chris in the foreground with Knilly looking over his shoulder. If someone could knock one of those up........I’d pay diamonds for it.

Back
Top Bottom