Billy Sharp - New banner for the Kop

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
upload_2019-2-15_14-51-20.jpeg

He was born and raised a Blade. He just loves scoring goals, especially in front of the Shoreham Kop.

He is Billy Sharp and we want to pay homage to this legend by erecting a large banner in his name on the Kop at Bramall Lane.

We are currently in contact with the Club about sizing and positioning. An initial position has been identified (as shown in the photo). With the help of both you and the club, let’s make this vision a reality.

Long-term, the aim is to add colour to our beloved Kop which, in turn, will help improve the atmosphere of what is already one of the most intimidating football grounds in the UK.

Any funds raised that are not used in any way towards this individual campaign will be put towards similar future campaigns.

https://www.gofundme.com/billy-sharp-banner

View attachment 49715

He was born and raised a Blade. He just loves scoring goals, especially in front of the Shoreham Kop.

He is Billy Sharp and we want to pay homage to this legend by erecting a large banner in his name on the Kop at Bramall Lane.

We are currently in contact with the Club about sizing and positioning. An initial position has been identified (as shown in the photo). With the help of both you and the club, let’s make this vision a reality.

Long-term, the aim is to add colour to our beloved Kop which, in turn, will help improve the atmosphere of what is already one of the most intimidating football grounds in the UK.

Any funds raised that are not used in any way towards this individual campaign will be put towards similar future campaigns.

Nice idea.

View attachment 49715

I think Barnsley Blade was on with making one.

I don't claim to be ever ITK. But I know there's been discussions between United and SCC to replace Tapton Hill transmitting station with a 50 meter statue of Billy Sharp. Think it's an Art Deco inspired piece akin to the Christ The Redeemer statue in Rio.

View attachment 49715

Is this how Chansiri funded his? "Pay me £3k each and i'll put a flag up... of myself!"

IMG_1882.thumb.JPG.04a36f34433aa3eba6ab21efa6850256.JPG

Just sew a load of socks together, would but it would get nicked by tango and brucie so they could use it as a string vest. Great idea..though

I don't claim to be ever ITK. But I know there's been discussions between United and SCC to replace Tapton Hill transmitting station with a 50 meter statue of Billy Sharp. Think it's an Art Deco inspired piece akin to the Christ The Redeemer statue in Rio.

And I heard it will be sporting a 2 metre long Mr Socko. On his hand by the way..

Just sew a load of socks together, would but it would get nicked by tango and brucie so they could use it as a string vest. Great idea..though
Load of wind socks more like.

While we are on this subject, there is/was a Birdwell Blades flag on the kop. Not sure if it’s still there but does anyone know the people behind it?

In theory I like it, however don’t think it’s a great location.
How about going BIG! And have one that is in between the big posts! Or maybe 10 slots on it

While we are on this subject, there is/was a Birdwell Blades flag on the kop. Not sure if it’s still there but does anyone know the people behind it?
I can help with the first bit, yep it's still there.
That's all I got.

Sooner have a Che Guevara style banner for our Chrissie. At least it will get used beyond this season. If we get promoted Billy might have to settle for a cameo role.

View attachment 49715

We need to discuss your user name.......:)

#teammaggots

Back
Top Bottom