Biggest Game Since Leeds Away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Banned
... but the following five games are Arsenal (A), Fulham (H), Liverpool (A), Man City (H), Chelsea (A). I know that CW is a miracle worker, but...?

Need to beat leeds otherwise we could be deep in the shit after that run of games

... but the following five games are Arsenal (A), Fulham (H), Liverpool (A), Man City (H), Chelsea (A). I know that CW is a miracle worker, but...?

We'll never get any points against Arsenal or Chelsea.

We got hammered by them both last season and we will again.

Think with the current strike force this month might see less goals and next month some tough fixtures but come that we’ll be alright

We did not get hammered by Arsenal Drew at the emirates 1-1..beat the 1-0 at the Lane.lost 2-1 in the cup.hardly a hammering.
Drew at Stamford bridge and beat the at the Lane quite easy. last season.

The next game is always the biggest is how the tired old cliche goes. However, I think the performance on Sunday will set the tone for this tough run of fixtures.

A win and the whole place changes and we’re confident of getting something from one of the big boys. I think as long as we perform well and look a bit more dangerous, that will be a positive and if we do that I fancy us to win.

Sa
We did not get hammered by Arsenal Drew at the emirates 1-1..beat the 1-0 at the Lane.lost 2-1 in the cup.hardly a hammering.
Sarcasm isn’t always easy to spot when written down.

I think they call it ion here a whoosh moment

We'll never get any points against Arsenal or Chelsea.

We got hammered by them both last season and we will again.
Good point Petey, why are people moaning when we've got 4 points on the board from Wolves and Villa?

Part of me hopes we lose so the melodramatic, bed wetting, band wagon fucktards can fuck off back under whatever rock they've come out of over recent days...
:shark:
Thread ruined.

Absolutely isn’t. We won’t be relegated if we lose and won’t be top 6 if we win

What I am surprised about for the 2nd time this season is this week just gone due to one team losing (cant remember which) we actually went up a place on the table without playing. Didnt we go from 18th to 17th this week without kicking a ball. Its quite weird feeling.

Irony missed.

Back
Top Bottom