Bielsa reaction to Brentford result

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Their form since spygate was uncovered just shows how much an advantage they had knowing the likely formation and tactics of their opponents in the first half of season.
Thete should surely have been a points punishment.
Karmas a bitch!

He has more to worry about,Villa will want to keep winning and finish ahead of West Brom to gain home advantage.
leeds need to beat Ipswich as West Brom are only 5 points behind leeds with two games to go.

Their form since spygate was uncovered just shows how much an advantage they had knowing the likely formation and tactics of their opponents in the first half of season.
Karmas a bitch!
Karma is when Villa thrash them in the play off's ......................

............... we have a small matter of beating Ipswich first though one step at a time eh.

Bielsa gets a disproportionate amount of coverage but to be fair he hasn't done a bad job at all. They are 22 points better off than last season with basically the same bunch of players. That strikes me as excellent coaching and getting the most out of a fairly average bunch of players.

I often think Leeds' biggest problem is how overhyped the entire club seem to get throughout the season. That rubbish that Jansson tweeted before our match was so embarrassing that he deleted it, and in the last few matches they have played like pumped up headless chickens.

All together now .....There’s a hole in your bucket dear Marcelo dear Marcelo. There’s a hole in your bucket dear Marcelo a hole.

Bielsa gets a disproportionate amount of coverage but to be fair he hasn't done a bad job at all. They are 22 points better off than last season with basically the same bunch of players. That strikes me as excellent coaching and getting the most out of a fairly average bunch of players.

I often think Leeds' biggest problem is how overhyped the entire club seem to get throughout the season. That rubbish that Jansson tweeted before our match was so embarrassing that he deleted it, and in the last few matches they have played like pumped up headless chickens.

Apparently he has a Magic Hat. Comical, with a capital D on it.

It’s two negatives in the same sentence

‘Never achieved fuck all’ - surely, something, therefore WAS achieved

TBH pal, I know we are both Blades but I can't be arsed with a play on words, we are nearly there.

Karmas a bitch!

I personally think that it's just a coincidence.

Leeds overhyped? Never! On Quest last night, both Murray & Stephen Warnock both said 'it was a definite penalty (when the useless Bamford fell over at Brentford. Was it fuck.) And 'these things can change the whole course of a game.' They certainly can...

Who does Roofe think he is? Steven Fletcher?

When it comes to Wilder or Bielsa, here's a thought regarding the current position of either manager.

Imagine, if we had swapped positions with Leeds yesterday, can you imagine Wilder resigning the club to the play-offs? He'd still maintain that there's every chance we'd regain second position, whereas Bielsa, when asked about Leeds' chances, waved the white flag and accepted that their chances of the autos had vanished.

It's probably this fighting spirit, call it a siege mentality, that is most noticeable between the Blades and Leeds. We've had it ever since we appointed Wilder as manager, and hasn't it served us well. Even as I write, and I'll be the first to admit that confirmation of an automatic place has still to be confirmed, Chris Wilder will make sure that the players know what they have to do to make promotion a reality. Why Bielsa has accepted that his club can no longer win an auto place mystifies me. In fact, if I were a Leeds fan I'd be furious that Bielsa has thrown in the towel, even with a couple of games remaining. They've a lot to learn about the team ethos, and as for the often stated entitlement they presumed, well it ain't over until etc, etc, so I hope they can pick their chins off the ground and prepare for the play-offs with the type of fighting attitude that the Blades take for granted.

Back
Top Bottom