Best of luck for the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BeeArmy

Reaction score
Your fans were very gracious and complimentary after the game yesterday, both for applauding the players and with a few of us outside the ground - even with a lot of first team changes it wasn't a result anyone expected and could easily have been a draw with the chances at the end.
The supporters showed a lot of class and I think a lot of our fans will agree you're a real credit to your club and to football.

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for the season, will be keeping an eye on the results and hoping you go up.

I’ll second that. Hope you get a great money spinning draw tonight. You were more than worthy of victory yesterday and you support was a credit to your club too

Your fans were very gracious and complimentary after the game yesterday, both for applauding the players and with a few of us outside the ground - even with a lot of first team changes it wasn't a result anyone expected and could easily have been a draw with the chances at the end.
The supporters showed a lot of class and I think a lot of our fans will agree you're a real credit to your club and to football.

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for the season, will be keeping an eye on the results and hoping you go up.
Call yourself JonnyOrange and stick around for a few years ,its been done before ;)

Went to the game yesterday and Barnet were the best team hands down. Top performance from the two lads up front.

Us blades know what the 'magic of the cup' is all about so best of luck to ya

Any club with a Currie on the staff is OK by us...

Glad you appreciated the applause. We're not dicks like the blue lot.

Good luck for the next round

Always nice to hear that our fans were well behaved!

Credit to Barnet you came and got a cracking result. That team we put out should’ve been good enough so we have no excuse.

Sounds like the best team won.

Hope you get a cracking draw for the 4th round

Good luck in the next round. I hope you get West Ham, at the gifted, tax-free, got-it-for-nowt stadium.

And I hope you fucking well beat them, please.

Well done for beating us. You deserved it.

pommpey

We have never been the most technically gifted sided own at the lane
But we do expect players to leave it all on the pitch
You did that yesterday, and with skill too - we recognise and applaud you.

Good luck, we all love the romance of the cup, this weekend we were on the wrong end, but someone’s got to be!

Happy to add my congratulations to yo mate.
Your support was fantastic. Your players did you proud and you thoroughly deserved to beat our shower of shit by more than the 1 goal.
Well done and good luck fella. Thanks for popping by.

Well done Barnet. A real credit and great advertisement for non-league football. All the best for your season and for the future fella.

I remember Bury getting a standing ovation a couple of seasons ago after an heroic last minute defeat! Barnet thoroughly deserved the same on Sunday, great scenes at the end when your bench ran on the pitch for a mad celebration and with your supporters! Utd have been in your position many times over the years so we know what it feels like; weirdly I really enjoyed it!!

All the best in the next round, and for the future!

Congratulations on a much deserved win yesterday. We were 2nd best all over the pitch. Good luck in the cup and good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers you fully deserved it,hope you get a good draw in the next round.
Why you are not higher up the national league god only knows.

I'll no doubt get slaughtered for this but I have to admit to hoping you'd hang on once it got into injury time.

I usually hate getting knocked out of the Cup but being a club that never wins anything ever, we know that special cup wins are often some of the best memories.

We have a fantastic goal to aim for for the rest of the season, and I certainly don't begrudge you your deserved win.

Hope you can have a little run and drop on an exciting moneyspinning tie.

I’m another Barnet fan and want to also say ‘thanks’ for the warm welcome and generosity of the Sheffield United fans afterwards.

I’ve probably been to about half the stadiums in the EFL down the years and don’t remember fans as friendly.

It helped make it a really special day for us.

I’ll be rooting for you lot to make it to the Premier League.

All the best for the promotion bid.

I’m another Barnet fan and want to also say ‘thanks’ for the warm welcome and generosity of the Sheffield United fans afterwards.

I’ve probably been to about half the stadiums in the EFL down the years and don’t remember fans as friendly.

It helped make it a really special day for us.

I’ll be rooting for you lot to make it to the Premier League.

All the best for the promotion bid.
Thanks for the kind words, and congratulations on your win. There's a couple of referees who have been here over the Xmas period who would be astonished to read your post!

BeeArmy PeterS

Don't fall for their charm like I did....you'll end up stuck here forever and coming upto the odd game and sampling the different ales on offer!! :D

Nah, like you, my lot (Worcester City) had a Cup game at Bramall Lane 3 years ago and the Blades fans and players were brilliant towards us, even staying afterwards to clap us all off the pitch, there aint many like em and it left a big impression on me.

Welcome!
:)

Well done. Richly deserved.

Good luck against Brentford. With interest in their striker from Villa, you could be facing them at the right time.

Hope you have a good cup run!

You deserved the win and apart from being annoyed that we played so badly it was good to see a team with desire to win and it was thoroughly deserved.

Best of luck against Brentford - if you can beat us then you can beat them!!

Also Shaquille Coulthirst has to be one of the greatest names ever. Tidy player too.

Will be supporting Barnet for the rest of the FA Cup (and Luton obviously)

Back
Top Bottom