Besic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ll watch it back, but I wasn’t quite as impressed on first viewing. I think he looks very decent and I’d be up for him playing a bit more, but I thought at times he was less composed in the attacking third and too hasty when sliding in.

Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-22-27-35.png

I’ll watch it back, but I wasn’t quite as impressed on first viewing. I think he looks very decent and I’d be up for him playing a bit more, but I thought at times he was less composed in the attacking third and too hasty when sliding in.
Genuinely if you can, watch it again.
He was very impressive.
Even his crunching foul was at the right time, in the right area...and on the right man :)

If that level of performance is to continue, definitely needs reminding we have options on the bench.

I am not sold on Besic. I think we need better. Sorry.
But, I do agree that Lunny has been struggling as of late.

Got to say, I loved how he hacked down Anderson when West Ham were breaking quickly.

The number of times Norwood and co haven't just smashed the player and taken the yellow to break up a dangerous attack this season. Djenepo immediately springs to mind for one.

There is a skill in knowing precisely when to be a shithouse - I reckon this lad has that in abundance 😁

I would consider keeping lunny and starting besic over norwood.

Really disappointed in how aimless ollies passing was today 'hollywood' balls to no one - he isnt athletic enough to impact defensively and that why i would have lunny over norwood. Even when lunny is shit in possesion, defensively is like a rabid littlle terrier and causes the oppo all kinds of issues.

Besic was outstanding when he came on did absolutely everything right even his yellow card was needed to calm west ham the fuck down and scare them.

Back
Top Bottom