Berge on Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But by the way he's probably been the better midfield player in our inept midfield, so before you do get started have a quick look back to some of our games where he was actually going forward & trying to play. I would start by questioning a few of the others out there going through the motions & having no effect before going on one about Berge, he's well down my list.
Good players make things happen pal so don’t blame other players for his shite peformances! 😉

I’ve been saying the same thing. Very talented, does great things but not often enough.

He drifts through games a lot. Good thing is the talent is there, the rest can be coached.
You don’t get coached at 23 pal you’ve either got talent well before that or you don’t have any and he hasn’t got it! 👍

Good players make things happen pal so don’t blame other players for his shite peformances! 😉
"Shite performances" Really? Then why on here in the fan ratings is he top of the league with an average of 6.87 and also top of the MOTM table? Are the 80-100 people who vote on there after each game wrong?

"Shite performances" Really? Then why on here in the fan ratings is he top of the league with an average of 6.87 and also top of the MOTM table? Are the 80-100 people who vote on there after each game wrong?
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Anybody think that he's actually too good/clever for the rest of the team? Other players aren't on his wavelength and so it makes him look poor.

Maybe when he's alongside Ceballos, Willian and Saka etc. he'll start to thrive
I thought that, but then it seems to be a common excuse. He’s obviously not shit, I just don’t think he’s what we needed.

You lot must be his fan club!! 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Utd should cash out immediately in January before he drops by the wayside, if any body wants him o course! He’s the culprit and downfall of us this season! LAZY and CLUELESS!! 😉😉

I’ve stuck up for him plenty, tonight he was constantly going sideways
Needs to be much more brave and direct with the ball

Another scintillating performance by Berge and a lovely pass to Gallagher for their goal! Another defeat orchestrated by our MOTM AGAIN!! 🤫🤫🥱🥱

Berge MOTM again!!!!!!!!?????🥱🥱🤫🤫

2 or 3 times he managed to drive forward and look good. Defensively he look weak and physically he looked weak. Good footballer but I’ll say again, not what we need.

Berge looks great when he attacks down the right wing but too often its Baldock in that position and Berge ends up getting pushed deeper, where he isn’t as effective. For a big lad he’s poor in the air and I can’t see him excelling in the Championship, so I would listen to offers from Arsenal if we still look doomed in January.

Best footballer in the team for skill but just like the rest of the signings over the last 2 seasons he isn't a game changer just like McB, Moose, Brewster ( although limited playing time ) and Ramsdale. No player can take the game by the scruff of the neck and dictate to the opposistion.
My thoughts are as yours. I liken Berge to Trevor Brooking, large unit, good movement, silky football skills but no umph to dictate a game like I thought he may do. He may flourish if he had a hard, tough, no nonsense ball winning midfielder to play along side.

My thoughts are as yours. I liken Berge to Trevor Brooking, large unit, good movement, silky football skills but no umph to dictate a game like I thought he may do. He may flourish if he had a hard, tough, no nonsense ball winning midfielder to play along side.
Really?? Couldn’t lace Trevors boots😂😂

Back
Top Bottom