Benjamin Bloom-Norwich v Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s great; watched loads of him the last couple of years. His coverage is something I do miss about the Championship. Don't know anything of his background other than he’s an Ipswich fan who goes about watching and reporting on loads of Championship games. If he’s just a very dedicated amateur, he really should be snapped up by one of the broadcasters or websites because he puts 95% of pundits to shame.

He’s great; watched loads of him the last couple of years. His coverage is something I do miss about the Championship. Don't know anything of his background other than he’s an Ipswich fan who goes about watching and reporting on loads of Championship games. If he’s just a very dedicated amateur, he really should be snapped up by one of the broadcasters or websites because he puts 95% of pundits to shame.

He puts a lot of effort into what he does. He knows most clubs in the championship inside out.

cheers for posting
great report and have always enjoyed Benjamins reports ,
love his take on VAR ! as he says i think everyone is befuddled by this joke of a system
Comparing Bash to Jesus brings another dimension to 'Bashams arriving !

Benjamin is great and really enjoyed his review of our games last year.

His punditry is spot on and considerably better than most of the shite in the conventional media. Watching MOTD2 last night it looks like Darren Fletcher had also watched this video as he talked about our number 10 'tweak' from last year almost verbatim.

His punditry is spot on and considerably better than most of the shite in the conventional media. Watching MOTD2 last night it looks like Darren Fletcher had also watched this video as he talked about our number 10 'tweak' from last year almost verbatim.

Yeah thought that was decent from Fletcher, obviously taken a few minutes to look at games/formations from last season. Puts people like Garth Crooks to shame...

I think Wilder himself might have mentioned it on MOTD2 after the Manchester United game, with Fletcher in attendance.

I use his taxonomy on a daily basis. That will only be funny if you're an educationalist or involved at all with pedagogy or adult learning. Even then it's still barely titter-worthy.
What about 'Thinking Hats'?
Blooms Taxonomy is ok but it is good to use different methods when it comes to questioning. Anyway, I thought your response was very witty.
From someone working in a very niche school in the city.

Benjamin really really wants to be a Blade.

Back
Top Bottom