Outgoing? Beneghan to Reading

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just been on the Sunderland and Reading forums, put them all straight on how we do things here.

Reading forums deserted.
They’re all supporting Chelsea this season coz Fat Frank’s back.

Completely random observation, but Ben has re-appeared on the first team page on the club website today

Completely random observation, but Ben has re-appeared on the first team page on the club website today

Weird. Ricky Holmes too

Off to Hull?

19:51

HULL KEEN ON HENEGHAN
Hull City
are interested in signing defender Ben Heneghan fromSheffield United, according to Sky sources.
The 25-year-old centre back has been told he can leave the Blades this summer.

Off to Hull?

19:51

HULL KEEN ON HENEGHAN
Hull City
are interested in signing defender Ben Heneghan fromSheffield United, according to Sky sources.
The 25-year-old centre back has been told he can leave the Blades this summer.

At this rate they might line up with Long, Heneghan and Whiteman in their side at the weekend.

don't mind this I feel like he's one of the victims of our rapid rise. Could have been a good player for us at a lower level but we outgrew him before he got his chance. GLTTL i say

They can fucking well pay a proper fee for him after getting that £9m from the Maguire sell on.

Only saw him play against Preston in the cup for us, in his only appearance. Hope he gets a championship move, hopefully Hull tbf.

They can fucking well pay a proper fee for him after getting that £9m from the Maguire sell on.

About £4mil is the going rate for a Championship defender. Come on Hull cough up.

Hope he does well. I think there's a Championship defender in there.

Mate of mine supports Blackpool said he was good for em last season, I'll keep tabs on him.
He raves about another of their centre halves Curtis Tilt says he should be playing higher up the leagues.

Back
Top Bottom