CONFIRMED Ben Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lys Mousset will score more Premier League goals than Charlie Austin next season. He'll have a better goals to games ratio too.

Not so sure. I was quite excited by his signing, until I asked a mate (who is very very much in the know at Bournemouth) and all he said was...."I'll leave you to make your own mind up 😂😂😂😂"

Not so sure. I was quite excited by his signing, until I asked a mate (who is very very much in the know at Bournemouth) and all he said was...."I'll leave you to make your own mind up 😂😂😂😂"

Mentioned before on here but in our last PL season a Sunderland mate messaged me after the Stead signing to tell me “that’s our revenge for you lot getting us to pay £1.5m for Andy Gray.” Hopefully Mousset similarly busts some of the reviews of his signing.

Mentioned before on here but in our last PL season a Sunderland mate messaged me after the Stead signing to tell me “that’s our revenge for you lot getting us to pay £1.5m for Andy Gray.” Hopefully Mousset similarly busts some of the reviews of his signing.

Aye, Stead was a great signing and professional to be fair.

In fairness, his response was quite 'sat on the fence'. He obviously doesn't want it on record what he really thinks, either way, but I know full well he knows what he's like.

Announcement now expected tomorrow. All jokes about social media video delays welcome.

They’re doing a video with Sharp, Fleck, Norwood and Duffy dressed as schoolboys sat under a Christmas tree. Knill turns up dressed as a postman and delivers a package. It’s a big seed and they plant it. Immediately Osborn appears to grow from the plant pot.

Then it zooms out and you realise it’s a PlayStation game that Wilder is playing.

Can I have a job Mr Chansiri?

Pinchy , are you going to admit that you were wrong? Only you seem very happy to pick anyone else up when they make a mistake.

They had to reshoot the video multiple times. In the background Chris was giving Duffy a wedgey. Then they had to move the fat bloke eating a massive chip butty out of the way. Then there was the new boys comparing blonde highlight treatments while Bash pulled there shorts down. Then there was Ravel giving the finger from his wheelchair etc all needs careful editing.

The camera holding all the footage from Osborn’s signing and interview has sadly been lost after Kevin Cookson accidentally left the memory card in the sun. Signing delayed as a result.

No jokes from me, I’m 100% convinced that the signing are delayed by these shitty videos!

What's the issue with a day delay to a signing? Other than people being impatient. Social media engagement whether you like it or not, will only increase in coming years at the football club. Crucial part of staying connected to the next generation of football fans

What's the issue with a day delay to a signing? Other than people being impatient. Social media engagement whether you like it or not, will only increase in coming years at the football club. Crucial part of staying connected to the next generation of football fans

I've no problem with them doing the social media stuff, but they can announce a signing first then do the walking to the training ground video etc.

I've no problem with them doing the social media stuff, but they can announce a signing first then do the walking to the training ground video etc.
If you watch the behind the scenes mousset video you’d see the signing video is done before the transfer goes through

Back
Top Bottom