Ben Osborn congratulations

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking at his skill set, it could be that playing on the left side of our three-man midfield is the perfect position for Osborn. He’s a little bit of a winger, a little bit of a defensive midfielder, and a lot of a box-to-box midfielder. He’s not as technically gifted as Fleck but he’s not afraid to move the ball quickly and he gives our midfield a bit of dynamism. It’s brilliant he’s been so involved for these games, I hope he sticks around for a long time.

I'm loving that Osborn might not be getting the assists but he's certainly been involved in the build up to some of our recent goals. The lay off for Stevens cross the other day, the interception that led to us scoring against Wolves, the lovely one, two with Stevens today for McBurnie's goal. He's such a tenacious player off the ball and a calm and composed player with it. He reminds me of a more complete version of Stephen Quinn, and that's not meant as disrespect to Quinn.
Also he bust a gut to get into the area for our third and forced their defender into an error. We don’t score that without him there making a nuisance of himself.

What position does he play? Because with the exception of in the net, I’d say all of them.

He must be an absolute pain in the arse to play against.

Didn’t manage to watch Chelsea game live so only seen highlights but Ozzie was everywhere on all 3 goals. Including the third where Didsy and Mousse break away and by the time Mousse squares it for Didsy to shoot who is there in the Chelsea penalty area but Ozzy. Absolutely fantastic player getting better every game. Undropable I would say apart from maybe might need a rest at some point. Where are we going to play Flecky when he is fit? What a problem to have!

He is our very own "Duracell Bunny", absolutely everywhere, I think his athleticism has been a major factor in our return to form, fills so many gaps going forwards & backwards & on the ball has plenty of technique & skill. He is like having a new signing, a real unexpected gem, love him to bits.

What a great interview , we need to keep this lad at the Lane , Not sure how we can keep him or Flecky happy if there both fit , Osborn has keep his place for Leicester ?

Loved the commentary "Osborn is ratting" seemed appropriate as he was good at sniffing out Chelsea shite.

Agreed, would be wrong to drop Ben. Would expect Fleck to get a 20 minute run out to see how his fitness is. All 11 players deserve to start the next game and hopefully their performances and results mean an unchanged side for the next 3 games.

UTMB!

I would go as far as to say he's currently undroppable.

His work rate, pace, and defensive ability in the middle are a big part of the reason why we've come away with 9 points from Spurs, Wolves, and Chelsea.

Can ease Fleck back, but currently he's lost his place.

I would go as far as to say he's currently undroppable.

His work rate, pace, and defensive ability in the middle are a big part of the reason why we've come away with 9 points from Spurs, Wolves, and Chelsea.

Can ease Fleck back, but currently he's lost his place.

Completely agree.

If CW sticks Fleck straight back in then it goes against everything he has said since he arrived about earning/keeping the shirt.

Interview in the Guardian today as well. He obviously studies this forum - he is amused at how each time we win, the other team has had an off day. I was half-expecting him to complain about people calling us Sheffield!

Back
Top Bottom