Ben Osborn congratulations

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Superb second half, work rate, grit, got us going forward. Just needs to improve his passing and crossing. Think he will score for us this season as apparently he has got a good shot on him

Osborn really looks like he is a decent Premier League midfielder. Did not expect that from him, and would be very welcome for next year. Especially since we have to spend our limited money on other positions than midfield, and now it looks like our midfield for next season is already (almost) settled (including subs)

Thought ossy shone again tonight apart from a wayward pass but he's still adapting. Quick and nimble on his feet and very skilful in tight spots and overall excellent passing. What a gem!!

was it his shot that forced the corner which we scored from? can't remember

Works his bollocks off every time he puts that shirt on , really glad he’s managed to get his opportunity even though through injury to others .
Great player with a great attitude ⚔️

He's had 3 good games and tonight his energy was really incredible. You can see why he wants more football.

Big challenges for CWAK ahead. 3 from Norwood, fleck, Lunny, Osborn and Berge leaves 2 good players on the bench, not to mention Freeman and Didsy who can drop deeper like Sunday if needed

Ben Osborn is the English version of Ji Sung Park pass it on.

Outstanding again, that's how to take a chance!

Tough for Fleck & Lundstram to get in the 11 again now, they're going to have to fight back in.

He's quite similar to Fleck in the way he presses, not quite as creative but a proper player.
Fits the SUFC mold and I haven't seen any midfielders look so comfortable like that so quickly.

I'll go further he's a real Warrior reminds me of Trevor Hockey in some ways ( with more control) tremendous energy there's a lot more to come from this lad he can play!
I was actually joking mentioning Scougall, but I hear you. 😉
Seriously though, I commented on Shoutbox last night that I thought Osborn was playing well. I like his energy, but, like the rest of the team, he needs to improve his passing accuracy.

It just shows what a weird game football can be.

A few weeks ago everyone had written off Ben Osborn as being a squad player and no where good enough for the 1st team
but now he looks comfortable and at home in the Premier Lesgue. Well done Ben.

I think it speaks more about the fickle mentality of some fans tbh. Win and everyone's a hero. Lose and everyone is up for scrutiny and criticism. Draw and it's somewhere in between.

He's got big boots to fill deputising for Fleck. But Fleck has looked off the pace since we came back from lockdown and he's not available for selection now anyhow. Osborn has taken his opportunity really well. Great energy levels and it's like he's been playing in that team all season. Well done lad!

I think he's got several team mates who've shown what hard work can do, notably Bash, feeding on each other's determination to succeed, he's at the perfect club, big up to CWAK

He's had 3 good games and tonight his energy was really incredible. You can see why he wants more football.

Big challenges for CWAK ahead. 3 from Norwood, fleck, Lunny, Osborn and Berge leaves 2 good players on the bench, not to mention Freeman and Didsy who can drop deeper like Sunday if needed
makes me all giddy seeing two/three class midfielders on the bench... keep lunny and we are adequate for Europe in the centre of midfield, especially if we play CAM next season

The boy has really stepped up since he came in. Looks every bit a PL player and gets better every game. Another brilliant piece of recruitment And coaching by CWAK and Another steal at the price.

Back
Top Bottom