Beerschot link up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

At least no other side in United world had a game rained off ahead of a woeful season after overachieving after promo..oh hang on

A game called off because of rain...

That must be a first! 😂

I’ve just seen your down 2-0 PurpleRain . Is it due to being unlucky and playing good teams or is it due to just playing poorly?

Hi PurpleRain, do you think he is ready for the Championship?
Yes, he is a top player in Belgian pro league so he will certainly be ready. But he has had injuries since December last year that has meant that he did not play or train much since then. So he is only just coming to the surface again.

Watched the second half yesterday, great comeback - Coulibaly did well from what I saw but he still looks very raw at times to me (which is expected at that age I guess). It would do Seriki the world of good to play a part at that level, even if it isn't every week.

Yes, he is a top player in Belgian pro league so he will certainly be ready. But he has had injuries since December last year that has meant that he did not play or train much since then. So he is only just coming to the surface again.
Very interesting, thanks for the insight!

Injuries aside, I do wonder why we have not looked to bring Coulibaly back to the Blades for this season. He seems to be exactly the kind of player we are missing, and could be an excellent replacement for Berge if he does leave on transfer.

We lost 3-0 at home tonight against newly promoted Union. Disgraceful performance and the new signings so far are shocking poor. Hopefully Soumare and Seriki can make a big impact because we are heading for relegation with this squad. Again a poor night for United World. 😟

Home game against Standard tomorrow. After two losses and a draw we need to take something from this game but Standard is always a tough fixture. According to the papers Seriki is not yet in the match squad, was also training individually in the gym yesterday and not with the squad so maybe a small injury or fitness problem. Shankland is not yet eligible for this game. The French winger Soumare signed from Orleans is in the squad for the first time. Coulibaly had a big interview on the club website. In summary he has been delighted with his transfer, believes the league here is a much higher level than the Norwegian and his dream is still to play in the premier league.

Another loss, very similar to Blades 20-21 season so far and it’s not like we did not see it coming. We are painful to watch for the last 6 months. From top excitement to dull and clueless. There must be something in the UW way.

And another loss this afternoon, 5-2 in Charleroi and 2 red cards. Complete disaster. Fun days in United world.

how did Seriki do? saw he got subbed on.
The team was already in shambles by then. Not a gift to be subbed on in those circumstances. I felt pitty for the lad. Good thing Jebbison refused the loan, he would only go backwards in this team. It’s really that bad currently. Gutted again after this horror show.

The team was already in shambles by then. Not a gift to be subbed on in those circumstances. I felt pitty for the lad. Good thing Jebbison refused the loan, he would only go backwards in this team. It’s really that bad currently. Gutted again after this horror show.
We know how you feel

Fantastic win tonight against Genk. There is again fighting spirit in the team and the new South American boys are starting to shine. Caicedo was phenomenal today. Shankland also starting to find his feet. Long way still but the hope is back that we can make it. 1 point behind Cercle Bruges and if can over take them we play a play off with the second placed of 2nd division to avoid relegation. 16th place is safety.

Fantastic win tonight against Genk. There is again fighting spirit in the team and the new South American boys are starting to shine. Caicedo was phenomenal today. Shankland also starting to find his feet. Long way still but the hope is back that we can make it. 1 point behind Cercle Bruges and if can over take them we play a play off with the second placed of 2nd division to avoid relegation. 16th place is safety.
Checked the score earlier via Flashscores, good result, noticed Coulibaly didn't play or was on the bench, injured? Also noticed Seriki isn't anywhere near the 1st team

Checked the score earlier via Flashscores, good result, noticed Coulibaly didn't play or was on the bench, injured? Also noticed Seriki isn't anywhere near the 1st team
Coulibaly has a nasty foot injury, will be out for a while. Seriki already returned to United 2 weeks ago.

Seriki return is interesting not noticed it over here, shame re Coulibaly, but positives re the new found fight/spirit
It's likely that Seriki can't play for any United side as he's registered with Beerschot until January. He'll be training with the U23s.

Back
Top Bottom