Beerschot link up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shankland sold to Hearts, Soumare loaned to Rouen after his refusal to train and now Radic has been refusing to train for more than a week.

New central defender signed today since Radic is forcing a transfer

It seems he saw others leave free and thought he could do the same. Maybe his contract doesn’t all for it?

Shankland will be a miss. So many have left it isn’t so clear who will be up front to score the goals now. 500k+ bonuses isn’t the worst. I understand that a lot of the fees were initially overstated from what was paid given the relegation. Shankland was closer to 475k than a million if the article I read was correct.

Failed to reach agreement on the fee so far, so Doucouré is 5,4,3,2,1, back in the room.

His replacement looks like he could be already in, on loan from Montpellier, 21 year old, 1.92m, Yanis Germouche:

A quite respectable 4 goals, 3 assists in 1,015 league minutes in the League below where he played for their B team.

Match abandoned 83 minutes in to the game with the league leaders, which appears to be caused by violence in the Beerschot end. They were playing out an impressive 0-0 with Coulibaly seemingly having a decent game.
Here we go in Netherlands today.
I only knew as I'd backed Ajax in a Dutch Eredevise 5 way ACCA.

Back
Top Bottom