Beerschot link up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It appears along with Beerschot and Al Hilal United we are part of a group, United World, that is producing its own clothing and competition shirts?.

Sorry, can't post the link but it's on the Beerschot official site.

I'm guessing this is a work permit thing? Get him a belgian passport and bring him back in?

What are the rules going forward with EU passport holders post Brexit? if it’s the same as the rest of the world he will need to be an international regular whether he has a Belgian passport or not?

It appears along with Beerschot and Al Hilal United we are part of a group, United World, that is producing its own clothing and competition shirts?.

Sorry, can't post the link but it's on the Beerschot official site.

Indeed. I flagged the emergence of this site last month https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/united-world.81412/

It’ll be interesting to see if it’s a destination for some of our existing youngsters. As unsuccessful as the McCabe World equivalents of these links were, it was pretty clear that late-bloomers like Matty Lowton gained an enormous amount from their loans to places like Ferencvaros.

Last edited:
With this being our last year with adidas will the prince use that opportunity to get us donning XIII kits? And win us over by doing a traditional red and white striped shirt...

I hope not. Would be a very McCabe thing to do by furthering the interests of other business ventures.

34C1DE2A-B672-4891-8EA4-C9F2D7AABC81.jpeg

In Mali they speak French. In Belgium they speak French.
I don't know whether the lad speaks much English but maybe the Club feels he will be more at home with Beerschot.

In Mali they speak French. In Belgium they speak French.
I don't know whether the lad speaks much English but maybe the Club feels he will be more at home with Beerschot.
Don't need a work permit in Belgium.

The best thing for us is that he gets called up by Mali ASAP and then he can play for us (although I doubt we would consider that until next year at the earliest).

With this being our last year with adidas will the prince use that opportunity to get us donning XIII kits? And win us over by doing a traditional red and white striped shirt...

I hope not. Would be a very McCabe thing to do by furthering the interests of other business ventures.

View attachment 91067

They best do a good gilet or Wilder won't be happy.

I wonder if the Beerschot badge has a Yorkshire connection that area of Belgium was liberated by my dads 49th Infantry (west riding) Division in 1944 their badge was the Polar Bear now worn by the Yorkshire regiment.
images

View attachment 91067

At least we'd be able to have more creative control instead of being limited by Adidas's templates. If it's red & white stripes and it looks good then I'm not too bothered who makes it.

That Beerschot shirt is a thing of beauty.

At least we'd be able to have more creative control instead of being limited by Adidas's templates. If it's red & white stripes and it looks good then I'm not too bothered who makes it.

That Beerschot shirt is a thing of beauty.
Aye as long as it’s decent quality and fits like adidas rather than Nike or those early macron kits

Obligatory highlights video. Fair to say first clip isnt the best... 😂 ;) Seems like a very raw player that with the right coaching could become a great modern DM. Like a Jnr version of Grillitsch at Hoffenheim.

Last edited:
Looks a handy partnership to have. If he turns out to be decent the work permit wouldn’t be much of an issue as long as he’s a regular for Mali

View attachment 91067

What a short sighted brand name. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put the number 13 on all their sports kits, an unlucky number for many an individual, really wasn't doing their job properly.

What a short sighted brand name. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put the number 13 on all their sports kits, an unlucky number for many an individual, really wasn't doing their job properly.

Thought the same. Not great for Chinese markets.

So are we going to mention that a Tea total Saudi owns a club pronounced “Beer Shot”

Back
Top Bottom