BBC "Quiz"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah - I went for Oli McBurnie and it turns out they think it's John Fleck! They also have us playing in Blue & White strips originally but it was white shirts with blue shorts

I have just put in a complaint. Sad I know but I'm convinced it's that twat that runs MOTD that has set this, especially the Blue and White shirt question I think that gave it away. I won't get an answer "due to the coronavirus" as it states at the begining but I'm not going to sit do nothing about it.

Fleck, £$%" and white, bowls.

I can’t even get it to load the quiz. Link seems to be missing.

Were we an offshoot of a bowls club? I thought it was the cricket club. And I thought we were the first United.

They've fixed Q3 though.

Were we an offshoot of a bowls club? I thought it was the cricket club. And I thought we were the first United.

They've fixed Q3 though.
The Bowls Club should be the only one that is not true. However, I think the first club to be promoted via a play off should be 'relegated' following the promotion/relegation playoff with Bristol City which preceded the current promotion playoff format

The Bowls Club should be the only one that is not true. However, I think the first club to be promoted via a play off should be 'relegated' following the promotion/relegation playoff with Bristol City which preceded the current promotion playoff format

I misread the question! It's still wrong though!

We won promotion via a 'Test' match many, many years ago, I believe you are correct in your statement so another first for us

Yeah - I went for Oli McBurnie and it turns out they think it's John Fleck! They also have us playing in Blue & White strips originally but it was white shirts with blue shorts
Technically the question only refers to colours and not stripes, though the picture really doesn’t help.

Do we think the insinuation that we played in blue and white stripes was meant to antagonise us? Maybe.

Technically the question only refers to colours and not stripes, though the picture really doesn’t help.

Do we think the insinuation that we played in blue and white stripes was meant to antagonise us? Maybe.
It fucking antagonised me!

Back
Top Bottom