Match Thread Barnsley v Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ricky

Banned
Reaction score
Let's have a friendly that 'needs' the kick off moving to 12:00.....

Anyway... I hope the new signings play as many minutes as possible today.

Then play something like the starting 11 at Reims next week.

Henderson 👀 👀 👍 ;) 🔜🤫

Surely all 7 new signings need to play a part today. Takes a while I'd imagine to play to our tactics n formation.

Saw on twitter earlier that ravel and mousset are expected to be involved but Hendo and Osborn might not be

It'll be nice to see Morrison.
He impressed enough to get a 1 year Premiership contract while being nowhere near fit, he should be on fire now his fitness is back up then.

I didn't mean that as sarcastic as it sounded, I really am looking forward to seeing us with Moose, Robbo and him flying past players.

This is becoming a concern with JOC. And Stevens is the only real backup.

Where the hell is Mousset?

And Lundstram's starting at Bournemouth isn't he.

This is becoming a concern with JOC. And Stevens is the only real backup.

Where the hell is Mousset?

And Lundstram's starting at Bournemouth isn't he.
Lundstram is bagging a brace at Bournemouth...👀

If Moussett isn't even on the bench due to not being 100%, we wouldn't risk JOC even if he was 99%. We're not going to risk anything at this stage. Plus it's a good opportunity to get Osborn in

If I had bought my kids some expensive new toys, the last place I would take them to play is a park in Barnsley, and risk some lumphead dingle breaking them.
Got the same feeling about our new signings today.
I must be turning into a Premier League snob already.

Barnsley are a good team with a good manager and certainly not thuggish. It’s down to minor injuries and fitness.

Lundstram looking at 40 + starts this season it would appear.

Barnsley are a good team with a good manager and certainly not thuggish. It’s down to minor injuries and fitness.
I know mate. They are going about things the right way. Developing good players, selling at the right time and reinvesting.
I like their manager too, and whilst I wouldn't admit to one of their fans, I would quite like them to have a good season and give Wednesday a bloody nose along the way.

I know mate. They are going about things the right way. Developing good players, selling at the right time and reinvesting.
I like their manager too, and whilst I wouldn't admit to one of their fans, I would quite like them to have a good season and give Wednesday a bloody nose along the way.

If we stay up and Barnsley finish above Wednesday it will be a very happy season.

Looking like the starting 11 for the Prem. We need a quality CM, those three are gonna get torn about in the Prem. Could do with another CD too.

Surely O’Connell be in the first XI come Bournemouth? Stevens back to LWB. Any news on O’Connell, injures?

Back
Top Bottom