Barnsley Game Attendance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Local derby... should be a sell out but I reckon under 24k because of the daft prices

Personally I think there will be enough there on satdy, not to many, not to few, just enough.

Barnsley had six tickets left at 09-00 this morning

Local derby... should be a sell out but I reckon under 24k because of the daft prices
If you think these are daft just wait and see how much more it will cost us to sit in a crap stand at the rust bucket to see us play.

LOL. So because it's such an incredibly fierce, dangerous fixture Barnsley are given 143 tickets less than Derby's 2,396.

Those 143 tickets will make all the difference. I feel safe now.

You didn't consider the saturation policing by SYP & Durham before the game, complete with horses, barricades and video cameras, but letting all the fans out together and allowing them to merge at St Mary's Gate for the usual knees-up with not a copper in sight.

Well nearly every Blade in my family seems to be away on holiday right now, so assuming others are as crap at planning around the fixture list I'll say 16,427.

I rang for our tickets this morning and the lass said they were really busy, Westfield is almost full, as is South and the kop.

I rang for our tickets this morning and the lass said they were really busy, Westfield is almost full, as is South and the kop.

Think that lass is telling porky pies.

You can go to the official site, click to buy a ticket on-line and it shows that ticket sales are well down compared to the Brentford match. South stand almost sold out (but that doesn't mean much because it's almost sold out just with season ticket holders). Still quite a lot left in the corner stand and loads unsold on the BLUT and Kop wing around gangway A.

The on line site shows that we've already sold more tickets for the Derby game and that's not until the week after.

Even though Barnsley are bringing 2,200 it's looking like it'll only be 24-25K max for Barnsley
And 27-28K against Derby the week after.
Our fans are a bit tight and it doesn't help that we have 3 home matches in 7 days, with them being cat A and cat A+ ticket prices, it's a really expensive week.

It looks like some are giving Barnsley a miss and choosing the Derby game.

Think that lass is telling porky pies.

You can go to the official site, click to buy a ticket on-line and it shows that ticket sales are well down compared to the Brentford match. South stand almost sold out (but that doesn't mean much because it's almost sold out just with season ticket holders). Still quite a lot left in the corner stand and loads unsold on the BLUT and Kop wing around gangway A.

The on line site shows that we've already sold more tickets for the Derby game and that's not until the week after.

Even though Barnsley are bringing 2,200 it's looking like it'll only be 24-25K max for Barnsley
And 27-28K against Derby the week after.
Our fans are a bit tight and it doesn't help that we have 3 home matches in 7 days, with them being cat A and cat A+ ticket prices, it's a really expensive week.

It looks like some are giving Barnsley a miss and choosing the Derby game.
Doesn't really mean she's telling porkies though does it fella??
She said "It's really busy here today, the South stand and Westfield corner are almost sold out, as is John st family enclosure and the kop is selling quickly too".
So I'm guessing she was actually just stating facts..........
Anyhow, I've got mine, that's all that matters.
And I'm sorted for Derby too. Job done.

Why don't we give Barnsley more tickets if we aren't going to no where near sell out ourselves? It seems daft business sense to me and we're losing serious money from it. Bonkers really!

Doesn't really mean she's telling porkies though does it fella??
She said "It's really busy here today, the South stand and Westfield corner are almost sold out, as is John st family enclosure and the kop is selling quickly too".
So I'm guessing she was actually just stating facts..........
Anyhow, I've got mine, that's all that matters.
And I'm sorted for Derby too. Job done.

Fair enough, although the Westfield corner is currently only just over half full.
Against Brentford the Thursday before the match it was over 90% full and eventually sold out.

John Streets selling not too bad (but again it was close to selling out against Brentfird) but the Kop is pretty much empty on both wings (against Brentford it was just the wing near the South stand that was relatively empty).

Most Dingles will have the choice of attending or shagging their mother/sister, so half the tickets will go unused.
We've lost two on the trot and are now relegation certs and the whole team is shit so 10k will stay at home.

Me and the Marmot will be in place.

I'm looking forward to their top boys swaggering up from the station singing "Sheffield's a shit hole I want to go home". The irony always makes me chuckle.

Fair enough, although the Westfield corner is currently only just over half full.
Against Brentford the Thursday before the match it was over 90% full and eventually sold out.

John Streets selling not too bad (but again it was close to selling out against Brentfird) but the Kop is pretty much empty on both wings (against Brentford it was just the wing near the South stand that was relatively empty).
I saw, was sat in the south.

Back
Top Bottom