Baldocks reaction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looked to me like he was pissed off with the rest of the players trying to throw their arms around him, he seemed fine when he was running towards the Blades fans.
george is old school. a simple handshake will suffice :)

'there's a star man.. playing on the right,
his name is Georgie Baldock and he's f**king dynamite'

needs to be sung more often IMHO

“ i’ve managed some teams me, but I’ve gotta tell yer, these are the best set of carnivorous man eating dinosaurs in the country, I just wish I had a Raquel Welsh in a bikini for them to chase into a cave after all they’ve done for me”

I can confirm that Raquel is currently tied up.

He’d just come in after a 12 hour night shift & found all lights in house been left on all night then went in kitchen to find yesterday’s mucky pots in sink & all over work tops then opened dishwasher to load it only to find it still full of mucky pots from 2 days previous then went for a dump & found that last person had left empty bog roll tube on holder & hadn’t put a new one on then went to brush his teeth & found toothpaste tube squeezed dry & not replaced then got in bed & tried his luck for a pre-sleep bunk up only for her to roll over & fart on his thigh before snoring her face off so he was ever so slightly peeved. Welcome to my world George !!!!

Absolutely spot on mate. 100% agree. Like I've said before, that explosion of joy you feel when you've scored an important goal has now gone. It has been replaced by ..... "yeees! but ffs let's not get carried away, VAR might be involved" then when youve realised that it hasn't, well the moment has already gone, so it's just a case of a contented nod of your head towards your mate and back down in your seat.

It's fucking shit. Give me honest human error by match officials any day.
The other thing that the Premier League are yet to grasp is that if they keep disallowing goals for been minutely offside and following the law to the nth degree on that, but then don’t give penalties because “they don’t meet the threshold” there is going to be less goals in the league and inevitably more arguing amongst all involved. Surely that’s not good for their “product”.

Back
Top Bottom