Baldocks reaction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He remembered that those little things you put between your shopping and the shopping of the next person at the checkout, don't really have a name.

Like "fuck yeah, scored a goal! But those little nameless fuckers get right on me tits. What're they called??"

For a split second, I think he was inspired by Michael Doyle's "Cockney Walkabout" and was half thinking of strutting over to the Spurs fans saying "do you want some!, what about you fat boy, do you want some!"

He remembered that those little things you put between your shopping and the shopping of the next person at the checkout, don't really have a name.

Like "fuck yeah, scored a goal! But those little nameless fuckers get right on me tits. What're they called??"

They're called dividers. As simple as that.

And your life is so much easier for knowing it.

Someone said he’s a Spurs fan.

He is definitely a Spurs fan - went out the the Champions League final in the summer to support them.

But i don't think that was anything to do with it - as others have said, it was probably anger at VAR.

not anger at VAR , like us fans utter frustration of having celebrations muted
say what you like but the human error that just refs brought to the game never impeded on the enjoyment of disappointment of the game
VAR is taking the immediacy of the explosion of joy or sadness a goal brings

its what hooked us as kids this instant excitement and 30000 or 3000 away fans going nuts
same for players , they live for these moments and 2 such moments were destroyed by VAR within 10 minutes
Baldocks reaction was a quick yes instead of whooping up to our fans and us all enjoying the moment we all wait for

VAR HAS TAKEN THESE GOLDEN MOMENTS AWAY

He is definitely a Spurs fan - went out the the Champions League final in the summer to support them.

But i don't think that was anything to do with it - as others have said, it was probably anger at VAR.

I thought he was. My mate had a bit of a chat with him in the summer and talked about the CL final. He came away under the impression he and his family were all Spurs.

Stringer is adamant he's Man U though so he will have probably had that from the horses mouth.

Fucked off with VAR like everyone else in the ground.

This. Absolute joke of a decision I'm still seething. They then even reviewed the other goal - for fucking what? Am sorry but I feel against bigger, popular teams goals scored by opposition deemed lesser than them will be more intensely scrutinised.

not anger at VAR , like us fans utter frustration of having celebrations muted
say what you like but the human error that just refs brought to the game never impeded on the enjoyment of disappointment of the game
VAR is taking the immediacy of the explosion of joy or sadness a goal brings

its what hooked us as kids this instant excitement and 30000 or 3000 away fans going nuts
same for players , they live for these moments and 2 such moments were destroyed by VAR within 10 minutes
Baldocks reaction was a quick yes instead of whooping up to our fans and us all enjoying the moment we all wait for

VAR HAS TAKEN THESE GOLDEN MOMENTS AWAY
Absolutely spot on mate. 100% agree. Like I've said before, that explosion of joy you feel when you've scored an important goal has now gone. It has been replaced by ..... "yeees! but ffs let's not get carried away, VAR might be involved" then when youve realised that it hasn't, well the moment has already gone, so it's just a case of a contented nod of your head towards your mate and back down in your seat.

It's fucking shit. Give me honest human error by match officials any day.

Looked angry as fuck after the goal and seemed to push Bash andMousse off. I thought that he thought Bash was claiming the goal. I thought

This. Absolute joke of a decision I'm still seething. They then even reviewed the other goal - for fucking what? Am sorry but I feel against bigger, popular teams goals scored by opposition deemed lesser than them will be more intensely scrutinised.
amen.

Probably because has had a good few chances to score this season. and this was a 'prove the haters wrong' type celebration

Looked to me like he was pissed off with the rest of the players trying to throw their arms around him, he seemed fine when he was running towards the Blades fans.

Back
Top Bottom