Incoming? Badou Ndiaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think he'd be permanent.

Stoke are costcutting generally but have spent an absurd £6m on Carter-Vickers. They'll want to recoup what they can today.

They'll also have to accept that they won't get their money back and at his age might as well sell now for whatever they can get.

Wilder very clear we are looking at a loan, also seemed to hint strongly that it depended on other moves to cause a domino effect. However if it's this guy, well he's no Johnny Lundstram...

Wilder very clear we are looking at a loan, also seemed to hint strongly that it depended on other moves to cause a domino effect. However if it's this guy, well he's no Johnny Lundstram...

Wilder doesn't always tell the truth...

My summary of that is that he is a very good player, but Stoke fans have the face on because he didn't want to play for them in the championship.

Downside to getting relegated it is not often talented foreign players will want to drop down a division.

Surprised he’s passed the character reference test, seemingly ticks the dick head agent box too.

If this stuff about his character is accurate, then he's the worst kind of signing you can make as a relegation threatened team. A Fulham-esque signing. Of course, it could just be that Stoke fans are miserable at the minute because they're shite and are annoyed that he doesn't want to play for them.

Either way, Stoke paid £14m for him a couple of seasons ago, so he ain't gonna be cheap on a permanent, and I don't know if Stoke are interested in loaning him again.

Doesn't look like likely

Attachments

• 20190808_143037.jpg
    20190808_143037.jpg
    667.7 KB · Views: 94
Doesn't look like likely

The basis for that tweet was this...

He [Nathan Jones] said last month: “We would love Badou to come back motivated and wanting to play.

“I’ve had a conversation with him and he’s a real good character, a lovely guy.

“We would love him to come back do fantastically well for Stoke City, but we understand he has ambitions, but so do we.

“There’s a solution to be found to that one and if he comes back with a motivation to work hard and do well, we’d love to have him because he’s a fantastic footballer.

“And in the dealings I’ve had with him, a good character as well.”

So, he's not coming because the Stoke boss said last month that he wanted him to stay... despite the player admitting he had higher ambitions.

The basis for that tweet was this...

So, he's not coming because the Stoke boss said last month that he wanted him to stay... despite the player admitting he had higher ambitions.
He also wants Duffy so maybe it could be on

We’ll just have to make sure we don’t get relegated.
Whether we buy him or not.

A Stoke fan on twitter is saying he's been told that Duffy is at Claydon Wood (their training ground) by a lad who works there. Possible swap deal, Duffy for Ndiaye then?

Deals are happening a little more quickly now. Got a feeling we'll see our deals confirmed soon if they happen

"Badou Ndiaye is the latest name to be linked with a deadline day move to Sheffield United.
The Senegalse mildfielder moved to Stoke City in January 2018 but spent last season on loan at Galatasary"

From The Star just now. https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...new-sponsorship-deal-deadline-day-live-488986

Allow me to be the first to say...who?

They don't seem to give any form of sauce, either. Like a shit bacon butty.
Just chatted to my Stoke mate .... he said he was a great player for them BUT when relegated he said from Day 1 he would not drop to the Championship ....... he did well at Galatasaray last season - league and cup double, playing 33 games BUT why do they not want him again? I love deadline day, if CW is watching the Rumour Mill I bet he is laughing his head off with the 32 players we are linked to........ 1 hour 33 mins to go - then roll on Sat ........ I am lucky I have a live stream here in Portugal to watch at 3pm - then bring on Palace with my tan

Duffy going to Stoke and already at their training ground wonder if Ndiaye will be coming our way.

It'll be a Bad Do if we don't get him And I for one won't be at all ' appeh ............. 😂 😂😂:eek:😫:mad:

16:10 BST: The deal has fallen through after the player refused a move to Sheffield United at the last minute, according to the same outlet

😔😔😔😔😔

Back
Top Bottom