Incoming? Badou Ndiaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still at Stoke. Noticed they still have Imbula also, very good options for them but I imagine they’ll be on big big wages as they both cost quite a bit!

Hahahahahahaha just noticed this mug's still at Stoke, playing tonight and going off injured.

Didn't even get a move back to Turkey!

His decision making is up there with Duffy's!

He's one of many who need to get out of that corpse of a football club.

Is he on trial with us or something? There’s an Ndiaye on the bench for the development side.

Is he on trial with us or something? There’s an Ndiaye on the bench for the development side.
Aside from the fact we signed Iliman N'Diaye 2 months ago, why would Stoke let a first team midfielder go and play for a Premier League's U23's on trial, mid season no less? 🤣

Aside from the fact we signed Iliman N'Diaye 2 months ago, why would Stoke let a first team midfielder go and play for a Premier League's U23's on trial, mid season no less? 🤣
The match report on the OS calls him Iliman Ndiaye so probably not
Fair enough, I should probably take more notice of the development squad!

Looks like Stoke want to get rid of him in January as he has no interest playing in the championship.

This was one that was virtually across the line.. until it wasn't. With apparently the player himself turning down the move as didn't want to play for a team that looked like a strong relegation candidate.

Now our premier league credentials looking a bit more secure, anyone think we should have another go for him? Few times seen him play looks a real menace and like a mini Kante.

Looks like Stoke want to get rid of him in January as he has no interest playing in the championship.

This was one that was virtually across the line.. until it wasn't. With apparently the player himself turning down the move as didn't want to play for a team that looked like a strong relegation candidate.

Now our premier league credentials looking a bit more secure, anyone think we should have another go for him? Few times seen him play looks a real menace and like a mini Kante.

If that was his attitude in the summer, then no.

Given the importance that CW places on a player's attitude and desire to play for the team, I really can't see this one being resurrected - same goes for Berge, although he appears to be destined to move to a Champs/Europa League side.

Given the importance that CW places on a player's attitude and desire to play for the team, I really can't see this one being resurrected - same goes for Berge, although he appears to be destined to move to a Champs/Europa League side.
We are a Champs/Europa league side. 😆

Ask Ryan Tafazolli about turning us down. People who turn us down often end up doing far far worse than if they came. If we could sign every player on earth, this guy would be last in line after comments like that.

Jesus just looked through that Stoke squad. Graveyard full of “big names” who are surely on big money. Killed the career of Ryan Woods, only played 14 games

Ask Ryan Tafazolli about turning us down. People who turn us down often end up doing far far worse than if they came. If we could sign every player on earth, this guy would be last in line after comments like that.

And Martyn Waghorn.

Still, I suppose the few extra thousand in his pay packet for the first season at Derby was all worth it.

Daft lad. He wouldn't be human if he didn't think 'if only' when he looks at the Premier League table now.

I genuinely think CWAK would have made him a better player too.

And Martyn Waghorn.

Still, I suppose the few extra thousand in his pay packet for the first season at Derby was all worth it.

Daft lad. He wouldn't be human if he didn't think 'if only' when he looks at the Premier League table now.

I genuinely think CWAK would have made him a better player too.

Ooooh, thanks for the reminder as he languishes on Derby’s bench game after game after game. Another good choice of career.

Back
Top Bottom