Away Shirt Leaked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No chance. Absolute masterpiece, but there’s no way. If we did release that I’d buy 7 and wear one every day.

Don't see why this would be our away kit when the whole point of having an away kit is for it to be a completely different colour from the home kit

We ain’t having a 3rd kit so expect something that doesn’t clash with anyone or our home kit. I’m going with Solid green or solid yellow

Really? Everton had Changi Beer only last season?

Yep, but the sponsor wouldn’t have been on kids’ replica shirts.

So, basically, the answer to the question, “How do I get a replica shirt without the sponsor on it ?”, is “Support a club sponsored by a bookie or a brewer, and be a kid or a dwarf” :)

Last edited:
Yep, but the sponsor wouldn’t have been on kids’ replica shirts.

So, basically, the answer to the question, “How do I get a replica shirt without the sponsor on it ?”, is “Support a club sponsored by a bookie or a brewer, and be a kid or a dwarf” :)

Some clubs do offer a sponsorless option for adult kits, but usually only for betting and alcohol. There are exceptions to this though- Notts County are offering it this season because they’ve had a different sponsor each month.

Oh yeah, THAT Clydebank shirt.
Glad you remember it too!

Yes it sticks in the memory because back in the day there was something called “The Park Drive Book of Football”. It featured every professional club in England, Scotland and Wales. It depicted home and away kits, name of ground, nickname, ground capacity and so on.

Clydebank were one of only two clubs back then to have a diagonal stripe. It was a plain white shirt with red stripe. The other, if memory serves me correct, was Torquay United.

Neither were good.

Back
Top Bottom