Att Sean Thornton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What were the stats in the end then?

Sure Mr Mccabe will pay up on Mr Thorntons before :cool:

Question.

Why kick up a fuss ?

What do you gain ?

I had a bet with someone. He lost and hasn’t paid up.

It’s for poorly kids.

Would you rather I didn’t bother with the reminder ?

On this that or any other thread ??

FMD.

UTB

I just didn't see the point of a new thread for something that could've been dealt with either with a PM or with a reminder on the original thread.

I and others use this forum a lot and like many others use the 'New Posts' function, seems that there are lots of unnecessary threads (see forum rules) which could either be in another thread or handled elsewhere.

So why kick up a fuss? Not sure i have, i've asked what the point was.

What do i gain? Hopefully a cleaner and better forum.

As for your bet, i have no interest in it.

Hope that helps ;)

I just didn't see the point of a new thread for something that could've been dealt with either with a PM or with a reminder on the original thread.

I and others use this forum a lot and like many others use the 'New Posts' function, seems that there are lots of unnecessary threads (see forum rules) which could either be in another thread or handled elsewhere.

Hope that helps ;)
Enormously. Thanks !

UTB

Well, this has gone well.

The best thing for it, is if Sean pops up and pays the bet with minimum fuss and we forget about this thread.
Koz.

Certain folks have great difficulty accepting when yours truly calls it right.

Again.

UTB

Hope that helps ;)
Whilst I get your point, it does seem in recent weeks that those complaining of ‘unnecessary threads’ are themselves guilty of spamming said threads with unnecessary posts. And those that are doing it most often (not you) are doing it in a twatish way more often than not. In my humble opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom