Atleast it's the Euros next summer!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
Im on my arse with boredom already, and the seasons only just finished!!!

Please buy someone Chris lad, or atleast dangle us a few carrots!

And, can the jury just hurry up and tell Kev to pay for the Prince's ticket back to sand land please.

There's just not enough happening!!:(

Some kit teasers wouldn't go a miss either. Although at least the court case is giving us all something to talk about

Euro 2020 qualifying soon for ROI, a bit of Blades interest.

Play off finals this weekend too, couple of European finals, and Nations League finals soon.

Plenty to watch but I do miss Dem Blades, watched the Ipswich match on iFollow last night because I was there IRL so didn't hear Radio Sheffield's/ Keith Edwards reactions, and it was great. Recommended if you feel like watching a bit of football, pick one of our wins and enjoy.

I might even give St.Mirren v Dundee Utd a look..there's even a couple of ex Blades in the St.Mirren line up in Stephen McMinn and Ryan Flynn playing Centre Midfield.

Music festival season for me. Hang the football for a bit.

Jesus, I'm even watching the fucking soaps now!!! God help me!!

true this has been a tough week. normally im good watch the giro d'italia but the schedule they made this yr is Like watching paint dry. looking forward to monaco gp & play off finals

I might even give St.Mirren v Dundee Utd a look..there's even a couple of ex Blades in the St.Mirren line up in Stephen McMinn and Ryan Flynn playing Centre Midfield.
Our L1 side of two years ago would have battered either of these. Poor game.

Personally don't mind the break. I like cricket so got that to keep me going if you don't have a summer sport it must drag though.

Deano should be in the England under 21's euro squad which is on sky sports in a few weeks

Well, I'm off tomorrow as it's my birthday, and I've managed to convince our lass, that it's probably best, if we head into Sheff after lunch, and partake in a few drinks, as il be bored by 2 if not!

Copa America, Cricket World Cup and African Cup of Nations to keep you going over the summer. Although, granted, the AFCON tends to be garbage.

What time's the kick off if you're not bored?
Fookin hell. What's it come too when I'm pulled up for poor grammar on S24SU?

Back to the football, it's always fun to watch Sunday league teams cope with big pitches like the lane. Expect everyone to be on their arses by 60 minutes

Live matches from the FIFA U20 World Cup being shown on Freesports TV from today. Unfortunately, holders England (winning goal scored by Dom Calvert-Lewin) did not qualify this time around.

Please move to ‘England Wank’.

Can anyone recommend a slow-drying paint?

And, can the jury just hurry up and tell Kev to pay for the Prince's ticket back to sand land please.

At least we can Man U legends vs Bayern legends on Sunday :confused:

You could always try life. It ain't bad really and there's a big wide world beyond the confines of SUFC.

I’m off to Porto to see England in the Nations League in a couple of weeks. As much as I’m looking forward to it, it doesn’t come anywhere near to the passion of following dem Blades though.

You could always try life. It ain't bad really and there's a big wide world beyond the confines of SUFC.
Never thought of that!
Fuck it, I'm off into sheff for some beers!

Back
Top Bottom