At last!! Blades fans to talk too!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RaWW

Reaction score
After spending all hours my new job will allow on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that everyone (so far) I have who posts on this forum are the type of Blades fans our beloved United needs.

So sick and tired of listening to moaning fans all the time.

I live in a Leeds stronghold, and the other major supported team are the scummy pigs...so I get stick all the time, and don't get me wrong, I give them as much back...but it's hard to have a proper conversation about SUFC.

So I just want to give my biggest thanks to all you guys who run this forum, very informative, down to earth and your reports and postings are top class.

Keep up the great work....hope to catch some of you at some matches.

UP THE BLADES

IF I HAD THE WINGS OF A SPARROW!!!

Thanks for the encouraging words, this place will only be as good as the members/users that contribute. It's nice to hear kind comments, which are a credit to the small userbase that has been built so-far.

Unlucky for you, however I suspect you might have a bit of fun this season regarding Dirty Leeds and the Pigs ;)

Up The Blades.

Awww :) I'm flattered

Thank you for the kind words, it's what keeps us motivated to do the match reports and arse around with the pictures. This whole site is certainly a labour of love :)

We're slowly growing day after day but we will keep the friendly atmosphere going on this forum to EVERYONE who signs up. We'll have no cliques here!

The Blades could really do it for us this year but even if they don't, I'm still a Blade through and through. A bit of positive thinking can go a long way. Maybe even all the way to the Premiership :)

Welcome to Sheff-Utd anyway and give those L**ds fans some stick from us :D

Foxy said:
Unlucky for you, however I suspect you might have a bit of fun this season regarding Dirty Leeds and the Pigs ;)

Oh, I had plenty of fun a few season ago when we hammered Leeds in both cup games. My girlfriend at the time and all her family were Leeds fans, needless to say that relationship didn't last too long :)

Linz said:
Welcome to Sheff-Utd anyway and give those L**ds fans some stick from us :D

Don't worry about that, I do every time. But there are quite a few Boyz aswell, so as the scar on my left eye goes to show. Keep it to a minimum when there's 8 of them and 1 of you!!! :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hooligan in the slightest or someone who goes looking for trouble, but when loads of people give you shit about being a Blade, I have my moral obligation to stick up for them.

Nope :)

Some people, it seems, just like being nice to us.

Unlike you silverfox :p

Na na..being nice usually gets you fuck all..apart from a free scone from the old women down the road!!

And as you bite into it, you see her rabbits grinning at you and you realise those aren't currents or raisins :eek:

Get this, in Selby there is 2 food establiments with names you wouldn't want to associate with buying food.

We have a sandwich shop which is called CRUSTY'S!! ???

And the best one, we have a Chinese called...wait for it....MINGS!!!!????

What's all that about!?! :eek:

gezblade said:
Rats, I thought being nice would get you goodies and money :rolleyes:

i think they are both fantastic :D

can i have my dosh now please :p :D

Sorry, we're skint :)

You'll have to make do with our offering of a website and forum

Linz said:
Sorry, we're skint :)

You'll have to make do with our offering of a website and forum

ok ok will except 2000 brokelads monies ;)

i thank you in advance :D

Pah... you have to earn that :)

See the suggestions, problems and whatever forum for the forfeit thread. We're still awaiting suggestions of good ways of earning Brokelads cash.

Mousey might need to earn some soon with all of these rash bets :)

suzzee said:
what did u think of the game today. vs derby

If you look in the Blades general chat forum here, you'll see plenty of discussion on the game today :)

Long time no see anyway suzzee!

Back
Top Bottom