Aston Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reading the Villa forum - they are desperate to do over Leeds next week. But we should concentrate on not giving Leeds anything to play for.

I’m talking some right bollocks tonight. Just can’t comprehend everything that’s happened or could happen.

It's "the viller" in that gormless accent they have.

Come on the viller........
As a brummie blade, i can tell you they pronounce it "the villah"
everything that ends in 'er' sounds like it ends in an 'a' if you're brummie, for some reason

Especially if they watched us go 6 points clear the day before.
Slight difference to today is they get 24hrs to digest our result and get mentally prepared. Today they only had minutes after our result to get switched on and they clearly failed.
UTB

Slight difference to today is they get 24hrs to digest our result and get mentally prepared. Today they only had minutes after our result to get switched on and they clearly failed.
UTB
True, but they’d have 24 hours building up to their game knowing autos are basically over. Lovely.

UTB

Leeds could have a week to get mentally prepared for Aston Villa but they'll still not win that game.

As a villa fan, we have nothing against you. Odd to see some comments against us here. We get that a lot, particularly from half the teams in the West Midlands who would rather see us lose then their own team win some weekends it seems..

FWIW

I think McGinn might be rested against Leeds or Norwich as he’s two bookings away from missing the playoffs (now that we’ve guaranteed Top 6 he’s not desperately needed each game and Smith has been saying that there are players unlucky to miss out being in the XI), and Smith has said that Tammy won’t be back in time for Leeds either, so we won’t have our best team out. I’d hold more confidence over the Norwich game personally, with them out of form and a packed VP on the last game of the season with our full team out. You’re 3/1 to win the Championship now - good odds in my book.

Back
Top Bottom