Match Thread Aston Villa v. Sheffield United - 21st September 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AVIL
AVIL
AVIL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1600674210859.png v. 1600674219333.png
EPL Week 2 - Monday 21st September 2020 - Villa Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/aston-villa-vs-sheffield-united.510/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Simon Hooper
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Darren Cann

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 08.45.25.png

Some Blades fans reactions to last night

Hopefully we will be talking about a win after Sunday's game.

Just watched Tufty's interview,

Got to agree with every single word of that , and I'm so pleased he's said it like it is

I've watched several games so far, and the likes of Vydra , Saint Maximin , and a number of Villa players last night, screening the ball then diving with no contact, only for the ref to give a free kick,
I can't recall which Villa player it was last night , but in the last few minutes Stevens was shadowing a player on the RHS, , he threw himself to the floor, grabbed the ball & got a free kick, Whatever happenened to clamping down on simulation ??

So you think we will be going there next season but in which division. 😉
My God we do have some doom and gloom merchants among us don't we.Two games in and we are talking about going down.One thing the pigs fans have in buckets full in optimism which i am afraid we are short of.We have the best manager we have ever had who is backed by a board of guys who have spent more money in two years than the board did in twenty years.It's about time we stopped all this negative thinking and back our man who surely has earned it.Cheer up blades thorpe and lets show our support ,I know you are joking but there are some who really sound so down and out ,I can think of 70 odd other clubs who would gladly swap places with us.Sorry you got both barrels mate ,every thing will work out as long as we have CW.

Back
Top Bottom