Assombalonga and Braitwaite ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Everyone on here has been screaming for pace we get linked with someone with pace and everyone says no.

How's much would it cost to employ his dietician also ...a big FAT no thanks

For the money they would want I think we can do better, I'd have Ollie McBurnie as my No1 target in the striker department.

I do like Mcburnie But was talking about this with my friend yesterday. Who is he similar too in the premiership? We are signing players to emulate players there.

I do like Mcburnie But was talking about this with my friend yesterday. Who is he similar too in the premiership? We are signing players to emulate players there.
Brian Deane, uncanny in his similarity.

For the money they would want I think we can do better, I'd have Ollie McBurnie as my No1 target in the striker department.

Agreed but we don’t know the figures. Boro bought him for 15million , but now the parachute payments have stopped, he will want to come we are in the driving seat.

Swansea sell Mcburnie they are selling there chance of doing well next season. That may mean he is more valuable to them.

Like I say we don’t know. I trust whoever come see in will be the best deal for the club.

How's much would it cost to employ his dietician also ...a big FAT no thanks

Doesn't look very fat to me.

DbUomqXWkAAsOyR.jpg

I see your point to some extent. But for me we need a powerhouse. The teams that stay clear (ish) of relegation have a striker with pure pace and power. Like a Josh King / Batshuayi / Barnes (to some extent)/ Rondon

Martin Braithwaite, now of Leganes, is reportedly on the verge of signing for Barcelona.

No, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom