Arturo Vidal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can I be the first to call our owners tight fisted cunts if this doesn't come off by the deadline tomorrow.

I was in Scarborough where there were loads of Chileans blowing pan pipes and shuffling around wearing many woollen garments. Could he be related ?
‘Many woollen garments’ you say.

So were they chilly or from Chile?
It’s all very confusing.

Nailed on. He wore the number 23 shirt early in his career, more recently and at Barcelona 22. We have 21 spare now, so 👀

So RC confirms we're in for another midfielder which I knew anyway. Though I'm not sure Vidal should be a backup option to Amartay.

GERRIMIN CHRIS.

As someone who has Chilean ancestry this would be a truly amazing signing personally! Can't see it happening but its still fun to be linked!

I’m going to take your comment with a Pinochet of salt.

We had a Chilean coach in our Academy about 15 years ago. Forgot his name.

The man who I think you're thinking of is Luis Silva (I think that was his surname?), he got me a trial at United and still does coaching in the community now. He must be pushing 80 now as he played for Chile in a World Cup in the 60s!

The man who I think you're thinking of is Luis Silva (I think that was his surname?), he got me a trial at United and still does coaching in the community now. He must be pushing 80 now as he played for Chile in a World Cup in the 60s!
Yes, that is him on far right. Looked at the 1962 and 1966 squads, Luis isnt in either squad

1565206871898.png

Pinochet, Pino Noir.....

Can we get this back onto the subject please.

Back
Top Bottom