Arsenal v Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We lost 6-2?

I recorded it for later, not sure I fancy watching us get thumped six.

I've got the MOTD Sheffield United video and it's the first game shown. Not one you'd want to watch regularly. From memory think we score first.

i remember us playing arsenal in the 3rd round of the cup 1978 ? losing 5 nil super mac getting hat trick that was on tv

I reckon Arsenal have scored more goals against us than any other club.

Weve only been in the same league as them for one season in the past twenty years and in that time they've scored 17 goals against us.

We lost 6-2?

I recorded it for later, not sure I fancy watching us get thumped six.

I rather enjoyed their schoolboys embarrassing SemiPro's Hoofers, Shadow-Chasers and Elpitons 6-0 in the League Cup. Anything that hastened his departure was fine by me.

I rather enjoyed their schoolboys embarrassing SemiPro's Hoofers, Shadow-Chasers and Elpitons 6-0 in the League Cup. Anything that hastened his departure was fine by me.

Well I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but thank the lord he's gone now...I won't say forever but I will hope we are now going in the right direction and never to return to that brand of football.
As long as we have Wilder we should be ok, but it's after Wilder that will be crucial. That's why we need a good few years with him just to make sure that all remnants of hoof, and fond memories of hoof from fans are long forgotten.

I seem to recall Mogadon Man's fine team of expensively assembled 'footballers' also losing 3-0 at home to Arsenal Yoof. Blackwell for his many faults, at least gave us a few games to cheer. That Manyoo supporting wanker gave us nothing. Nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom