CONFIRMED Aaron Ramsdale returns to the Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

he might be going with rambo but sounds like the squad have decided its rammers

4 players in this video though it seems. Could they still be training in small groups separately?

We could save a fortune by not signing a new striker and just playing Dewhurst upfront 👀

Fee "around £10m".....

Just saw this mentioned by The Star today in another piece, hadn’t realised it had already been said as £10m initially. You would expect anything up to £18.5m will include add-ons for staying up another season. That looks like a much much better piece of business. At that price initially, an absolute no-brainer.

Just saw this mentioned by The Star today in another piece, hadn’t realised it had already been said as £10m initially. You would expect anything up to £18.5m will include add-ons for staying up another season. That looks like a much much better piece of business. At that price initially, an absolute no-brainer.
Think it's more like ten million full stop

He will be a real gud un for us over the next few years. He will be our undisputed number 1 for a long time with a bit of luck.

He's a very good keeper now and with a season or two of being coached by Darren Ward improving on the rough edges, he will only get better. He will be top drawer.

As a regular U18 watcher Ramsdale is by a long way the best keeper we have ever produced.
The old boy I used to stand with said he was the closest thing to Alan Hodgkinson he had ever seen.
Makes saves that seem impossible.

Believed then he would go to the very top, and that belief has been strengthened by his performances this season.
Will play for England, and hopefully will one day return to the Lane.

As a regular U18 watcher Ramsdale is by a long way the best keeper we have ever produced.
The old boy I used to stand with said he was the closest thing to Alan Hodgkinson he had ever seen.
Makes saves that seem impossible.

Believed then he would go to the very top, and that belief has been strengthened by his performances this season.
Will play for England, and hopefully will one day return to the Lane.
Was I right or was I right?
Sorry for the long pause between posts, Covid nearly did me.
Lucky to survive, my first game for a long time today, Norwich was nearly my last 😕

Back
Top Bottom