CONFIRMED Aaron Ramsdale returns to the Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they go down then yes, absolutely.

Maybe even if they don't.

If you're talking about a first choice keeper for next season, I think Utd will need better than Ramsdale. Yes, he's done well in establishing himself as #1 at Bournemouth but I feel there's much better out options there. I'd rate Etheridge, Johnstone, Foster and even Krul as better keepers and with the exception of Johnstone if WBA go up, all should be gettable.

Sounds like a great character to have round the place

I assume he means the agent is worried they're going down, and is putting in the work (like agents should) to find out Ramsdale's options if Bournemouth were to be relegated. Sensible on both parts.

If you're talking about a first choice keeper for next season, I think Utd will need better than Ramsdale. Yes, he's done well in establishing himself as #1 at Bournemouth but I feel there's much better out options there. I'd rate Etheridge, Johnstone, Foster and even Krul as better keepers and with the exception of Johnstone if WBA go up, all should be gettable.
Krul is a horrible shout.
Etheridge is better than Ramsdale on what basis?
And Foster I like but Watford will stay up

If Bournemouth get relegated, we should 100% be in for him. Would be good to have our 'keeper situation sorted given Henderson's impending departure. If De Gea's contract is up at the end of next season, and it's looking likely he'll leave, it'd make sense for Man Utd to cash in and go with Henderson next season.

Krul is a horrible shout.
Etheridge is better than Ramsdale on what basis?
And Foster I like but Watford will stay up

All about opinions isn't it? Whilst I'm at it, I'd also rate Forster and Romero way above Ramsdale.

I wonder how many people would be coveting Ramsdale if he hadn't played for Utd....

All about opinions isn't it? Whilst I'm at it, I'd also rate Forster and Romero way above Ramsdale.

I wonder how many people would be coveting Ramsdale if he hadn't played for Utd....
A young, English keeper who has impressed and established himself as number 1 at a Premier League club? Probably quite a few

First choice at Bournemouth. Why would he leave to be back up to Hendo? Would also cost at least £10m.
Thinking Henderson won't be here next season?

If Bournemouth get relegated, we should 100% be in for him. Would be good to have our 'keeper situation sorted given Henderson's impending departure. If De Gea's contract is up at the end of next season, and it's looking likely he'll leave, it'd make sense for Man Utd to cash in and go with Henderson next season.
De Gea is contracted to Manchester until 2023 with an option for a further year

Krul wouldn't get through part 1 of Tufty's "dickhead test"

De Gea has a contract until 2023 with the option of an extra year.

And for all you chaps that say, "We need better", "rather have x-y or z", just look at how our recruitment is done, the type of players we buy, the players Wilder likes, and then think, whether hrs played here before or not, does Ramsdale fit that profile.......think the answer is yes.

Very impressed with him. Pulled off some reyt saves, without him I think they would’ve been relegated by Christmas.
Better than Moore, and looks more robust than Verrips.

Screenshot_20200106-132901_upday.jpgoh, and there's this.

Ramsdale always seemed likely to return one day.

I remember standing next to him in the away end at Oxford shortly after he left.

He seemed genuinely attached to the club, but had to leave when he got that offer.

Thing is Scooter he may not be second choice. Ole has been tasked with rebuilding Man U with British youth and moving away from the overpaid megastar approach.

Selling De Gea (who wants to go to Spain) and bringing Henderson back fits that bill perfectly and increases his transfer kitty whilst reducing the wage bill.

Back
Top Bottom