Apparently he's walked....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can actually vote for other parties and people than just the one, you know. It's called DEMOCRACY.

Only fucking commies think otherwise.
Not sure how tongue in cheek this comment was.

But as someone wisely said, Trump isn't about politics, and I'll add that he's a fruit loop and a blatant fascist.

Having different opinions is great. Supporting facism and corruption isn't. I'm not mates with people like that, why the hell would anyone be.

A massive relief to hear he's still with us but he doesn't look happy. Something is going on in the background...

Yes he is usually chirpier which I always admire him for given the predicament
i think chris still harbours hopes of us getting out of this and has asked the board for 3 premier quality players which has been rejected as the boardroom has all but given up on staying up just my theory though

i think chris still harbours hopes of us getting out of this and has asked the board for 3 premier quality players which has been rejected as the boardroom has all but given up on staying up just my theory though
He didn’t rebut the comment about him being viewed as ideal by the ownership to take us back up. That tells you everything you need to know 3 weeks ago he’d have jumped down the reporters throat for asking that.

He didn’t rebut the comment about him being viewed as ideal by the ownership to take us back up. That tells you everything you need to know 3 weeks ago he’d have jumped down the reporters throat for asking that.
oh missed that one well i hope he has because weve no chance of getting out of this one for me the only aim now this season is beating derbys 11 point total and if the management and board are resigned to relegation maybe it will take a bit of pressure off the players and hopefully we will see some better performances im confident we can get back up next season utb fto

But he said something ' I respect them saying that at the time' as though other stuff has been said since??

Back
Top Bottom